Author Topic: A Guide to Kayaköy - new book  (Read 6284 times)

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Re: A Guide to Kayaköy - new book
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2012, 19:28:12 PM »
Stick my name on a copy please Nichola.

Carol, yes, if you could arrange for them to bring back a copy for me I'll sort out payment with you.

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2012, 20:05:31 PM »
Consider it done   :)

Offline Pompeylil

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2012, 20:48:45 PM »
hi they back to UK 3rd November - so will post it the Monday after - Nichola can you let us know how much it costs and I can let Kim & Ray know

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2012, 20:50:56 PM »
Yes please. I can't imagine that I could get a better offer.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 22:36:07 PM by KKOB »

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2012, 21:25:47 PM »
20TL

Offline Pompeylil

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2012, 21:49:55 PM »
OK will ensure that they pop in and collect the book, just one thing, they are not allowed to eat in your lovely restaurant without us so please do not allow them to stay!

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2012, 09:22:50 AM »
Hahaha don't blame me if they send you photo messages of their meals while they are there ;D

By the way, from now on we will have the Kaya book in stock but not on display as Doğan has just told me some people have taken it without paying for it.

We have a poster advertising the book so those that are interested can ask and those that know about it already please just ask for a copy.

Also we will continue to have the very popular and original hard back Fethiye Faces and Places photography book which is a great coffee table book and a lovely gift available at just cost price 30TL.

The money for this goes direct to FETAV which is the umbrella organisation that enables the charities like the 3C's and Animal Aid to do the good work they carry out for the benefit of the whole community.

No one will want to take the display copies as these are virtually falling apart with use but I will make sure that I have a couple available in stock for anyone one that wants one and replace when sold. I buy these in and will simply reimburse myself when sold and buy more and replace as necessary.

And finally we do have a limited number of the 3C's calender available at just 5TL

Offline Pompeylil

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2012, 18:43:44 PM »
Thanks Nichola - the book arrived safely back to the UK and is now in the hands of Postman Pat  on its way to KKOB

The power of the CBF again

'Lil

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2012, 20:03:58 PM »
Excellent service; better service than FedEx   ;)  there's been a whole heap of trafficking of items back and forth recently.

Just to let you know too that Faruk Akbaş of Fethiye Faces and Places photography book has just produced a new photography book that includes photos of many more places in Turkey.

He has brought us a signed one last week (which I plan to keep) but I will get one for next year for you all to view and have exact directions to his wife's shop which isn't far where they are for sale or I may get a couple in stock. I don't know how much it is yet.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf