Author Topic: visa at Dalaman august  (Read 5213 times)

Offline tonysue

visa at Dalaman august
« on: August 06, 2012, 12:02:45 PM »
In view of littlereddevils experience arriving at Istanbul airport, has anybody arrived at Dalaman on the 90/180 day visa 90days+ after it was issued but still valid ( as we understand it to be)??

http://calis-beach.co.uk/forum/residency_turkey_visas_work_permit_questions/visa_advice_please_46581.44.html

Offline littlereddevil

Re: visa at Dalaman august
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 15:23:17 PM »
I am also desperate to know if it works at Dalaman!
No-one else tried it yet?

Offline philrose

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 15:43:55 PM »
My daughter came in about 4 weeks ago for the second time on her 90/180 visa, with no problems. Her husband came in last weel also on his second visit on  a 90/180 visa and he had no problems either...

Offline tonysue

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 15:47:19 PM »
My daughter came in about 4 weeks ago for the second time on her 90/180 visa, with no problems. Her husband came in last weel also on his second visit on  a 90/180 visa and he had no problems either...
but was the visa issued over 90 days ago??

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 18:36:04 PM »
My wife got a visa in April (5th) and has been back to Turkey on the same visa first week of June and went on 30th July. No problems so far.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2012, 18:36:56 PM »
I am about to on Wednedsay and am now worried after Littledaredevils experience at Istanbul. I have just counted up and I will be arriving on day 138 on the new 90/180 day visa which i purchased beginning of April, in view of the new rules I should not be needing a new visa as my one is still current. I think I shall make sure I have an English £10 just in case I encounter any problems I will report back if noone does before me.  ;)

Offline biff052

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2012, 19:15:12 PM »
I have just used my 90/180 day visa which was purchased at the beginning of April on my arrival to Dalaman 5th August.  I did ask the man who showed passengers to the visa desk if I needed to pay, just to check.  He thought for a moment, working something out in his head reeling the months of the year out, then said no go pay visa.  Having read the link about visa's and using the calculator my visa was in date for use.  So I asked again at the visa desk, stating 90/180 visa.  I was asked how long my stay was, which fell inside the 180th day.  With this, he told me to go to passport control.  My visa from April was stamped, with no further payment.  So it worked for me!

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2012, 19:25:15 PM »
thank you Biffo you have put my mind at rest a little maybe it is just problematic at Istanbul airport.

Offline tonysue

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2012, 19:46:32 PM »
so the visa control was quite willing to give another visa whilst the earlier visa was still in force ? as clear as mud as usual. ???

Offline philrose

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2012, 09:24:56 AM »
My wife got a visa in April (5th) and has been back to Turkey on the same visa first week of June and went on 30th July. No problems so far.
Yes - In April..

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf