Author Topic: Security door/grill.  (Read 2232 times)

Offline tytots

Security door/grill.
« on: June 06, 2005, 11:17:47 AM »
We will be fitting a security door/grill to our front door as a near neigbour & several other neigbours have had visits from burglers very recently. They have forced open front doors, so we would like to get a metal grill or similar fitted. Can anyone of you kind people out there recommend a firm & email me, address, phone number & approx cost, then we can get it installed next time we are there. Many thanks. Elaine

Offline sandgrounder

Security door/grill.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2005, 12:17:46 PM »
Hi Elaine,
We had new metal grills fitted to all our doors and windows last september.
I can't tell you the name of the guy that did it but the directions to his workshop are as follows:
Follow the road from the bridge right to the very top. Turn right as if heading for Gunlukbasi. About 75 yrds on the right you will come to an ironsmiths. He is the guy that did ours.
Alternatively, ask Heidi and she will get Gersel (sp?) to give you an estimate etc.
Russ

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Security door/grill.
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2005, 16:44:49 PM »
We had metal grilles and security lights fitted. But for reasons of security I'm unable to tell you who did it!

Offline brummyboy

• Crocodile Dudlee
Security door/grill.
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2005, 18:59:39 PM »
hi tytots i had grills fitted to four doors + windows for £240,they also were fitted with fly screens at the back .i'm going to try and find you the number

marcus

Offline tytots

Security door/grill.
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2005, 15:15:54 PM »
Thank you for your response, so helpfull as always, especially KKOB.:D It was a job we were going to get done in Feb. but we were so poorly then we just couldn't face it. I was going to Calis on the 19th June, with my daughter Lee & her son but sadly i've just got out of hospital:( & really can't see me recovering by then. Still will be going again, after they get back from holiday, when she moves over for good. It would be good if we can arrange the door grill to be fitted while they are there though. Elaine

Offline doll

Security door/grill.
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2005, 10:19:17 AM »
Originally posted by KayaKoyuOldBoy

We had metal grilles and security lights fitted. But for reasons of security I'm unable to tell you who did it!
[its always nice to hear from you and your witty replyes  8)/quote] 8)

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
Security door/grill.
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2005, 12:22:59 PM »
Marcus - I am over in February to furnish my apartment in Fethiye.
Could you give me the number for the man that did your grills?

Did you put anything up at the balconies?

Ian

quote:
Originally posted by brummyboy

hi tytots i had grills fitted to four doors + windows for £240,they also were fitted with fly screens at the back .i'm going to try and find you the number

marcus

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf