Author Topic: Eren Spot - Outstanding Service  (Read 10423 times)

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Re: Eren Spot - Outstanding Service
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2014, 15:21:17 PM »
Yes, Bekir is a true gentleman & a star. A couple of days ago I went into Eren Spot to ask for a "promise" for the auction, without hesitation, he asked what we would like. I replied that Pete had suggested we have something different this year, maybe a microwave oven. Bekir spoke to one of his guys, who went out of the front door & across the road. I didn't really know what was going on, as Bekir had by this time taken a phone call. It was only after he had finished his call that he told me he didn't sell microwaves, so his guy had gone to get one for us from the Arcelik shop over the road. I have to admit, I was a bit embarrassed.

Thanks a million Bekir
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 16:26:07 PM by Liz 101 »

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2014, 15:30:53 PM »
For the Bozalan School charity project I asked Bekir for help - here is my post from that time:

I went to see Bekir to ask for a free 32" telly and had my "patter" all worked out. I started with "Bekir, I need a 32" TV for our charity project - but I don't want a discount, I want it free".

"No problem".

No patter.

Amazing man, always has been - thank you so much Bekir   :)

Offline saoirse

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2014, 20:19:19 PM »
Have went to Bekir  for 7 years- not just furniture, also electricals.

Decent, honest- will go out of his way to chase you down a good price from tv, fridge suppliers etc.

Delivery, after service- excellent

Good guy, great service

Offline Brianbern

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2014, 20:30:16 PM »
We can only agree with all the previous comments posted! Superb service!

Offline Menthol

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2014, 20:44:46 PM »
Bought all our beds off Bekir 4 weeks ago. And went in today to buy a couple of bedside tables and a smoothie maker.

He has been by far the better of all the furniture shop people we have dealt with over the last couple of months. Speed of delivery, price and general service.

I am still waiting for my terrace furniture from Bravo Cassa ordered on 4th April. Went to see them today and they apologised and said their supplier in Istanbul keeps saying it will be here next week but it doesn't turn up. I believe them but don't really care - I ordered from them, so it is up to them to sort it.

Bekir has another store near Bravo Cassa and Tekzen. This has more sofas and furniture on display.

Offline teetee

• Travel broadens your mind......and your waist!
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2014, 23:07:42 PM »
We have purchased many things from Bikir over the last few years and have just brought more....... Another new TV and things.

How easy to deal with and his wife, so calm and organised, what I would give to have this level of service at home, except  John Lewis who are King.

Eren = John Lewis and possibly more

Offline busybee

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2014, 18:28:16 PM »
We have such excellent, helpful service from Bekir over 9 yrs, some nothing to do with what we have bought from him.

Has always donated to our Promises Auction, with no "come back later",or, "i will have a think about it"

He is in my top ten, of traders/trades persons etc

Offline The Crinklies

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2014, 11:37:43 AM »
Menthol - Bekir has another store near Bravo Cassa and Tekzen. This has more sofas and furniture on display.

Please could you tell me the name of Bekir's other shop and is it on the same side as Tekzen? Thank you.

Offline Menthol

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2014, 19:27:52 PM »
It's called Eren Store and is on the same side as Tekzen - it's between Bravo Cassa and Tekzen - it's quite a narrow shop frontage with a lot of garden furniture outside it at the front.

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2014, 21:02:08 PM »
I've been thinking about this thread and what a good friend Bekir has been to all of us on the forum
and to all the charities out there. I think it would be nice to show our appreciation to him for his helpful
and honest service. perhaps something like a framed certificate off us to display in his shop and perhaps
a small gift for him and his wife.I would willingly chip in.What do others think.?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf