Author Topic: Name and shame... beaten up and mugged in Uzumlu  (Read 37622 times)

Offline jsp51

Re: Name and shame... beaten up and mugged in Uzumlu
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2014, 16:42:35 PM »
Can I start with my comment that Dons report was hearsay. Hearsay is a comment made by someone who did not witness the event in person. Now please correct me if I am wrong but I believe Don was not present when all this happened, hence "hearsay"
Scunner in reply to your questions, if you had read my last post properly you would have noticed I did say I was convinced something went on that night, so why ask me again?.
 I did not say it was total fabrication, I don't think it is, however as I have said before some things don't add up.
I cannot comment on "all the other violent attacks" from this place as I am not sure what you mean, it would be helpful being as you have referred to all these attacks to list them and I could comment on them individually if I know anything about them.. I did hear of some goings on last year which were somewhat loosely along the same lines as this and I believe the courts cleared this establishment of any wrong doing, correct me please if I am wrong.
I never mentioned anything about flying without passports so cannot comment on this.
Again can I ask Don to tell everyone what Eddy is saying that he has condemned as lies it may help build up a picture.

Your quote again,
And that is the most outrageous line I have read on the subject to date - being attacked with a bat and mugged is "someone's  bad fortune"? And the reporting of it is an attempt to wreck the business of the man who did it?

You have again misquoted me, I did not say  ....to wreck the business of the man who did it.

I still feel Don could throw some light on this if he would only tell us what he heard.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2014, 16:48:10 PM »

Offline jsp51

« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2014, 16:54:01 PM »
What I would like to know is that if Eddies 'friends' on here are trying to discredit this horrific robbery as lies, then why has none of them got Eddy to comment on here as to what went on that evening. If Eddie is not a member on here, then get one of his friends who is a member to post his side of the story.
By Eddies silence on this matter, we can only draw our conclusions, by only hearing one side of the story.
Could there be a court case being prepared? if so then it would be very foolish of him to make any comment especially on social media. Just a thought.

Offline jsp51

« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2014, 16:56:34 PM »
Can any of Eddies friends tell me whether they think the hospital inserted 12 stitches
to the guys head as part of the "plot" to discredit Eddie and his disaster prone establishment.?
If you can defend that sort of behavior then you deserve to have Eddie as a "friend"

jsp51.
 If you are neutral in this matter, how do you know that this "plot" to discredit his business
 is not working,?        I hope I never need cheap drinks that badly.
As I am not privy to his financial situation I am guilty on this occasion of making an assumption, this assumption is based on the amount of people still using the bar.

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2014, 17:02:49 PM »
I understand that this incident was reported to the police? Surely they will conclude what actually went on?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2014, 17:07:48 PM »

Scunner in reply to your questions, if you had read my last post properly you would have noticed I did say I was convinced something went on that night, so why ask me again?

Once again, to keep to the correct facts...since your last post you mention I have not "asked you again", I asked you what you thought of my opinion.

I cannot comment on "all the other violent attacks" from this place as I am not sure what you mean, it would be helpful being as you have referred to all these attacks to list them and I could comment on them individually if I know anything about them

In other words, you do not recall any other violent attacks but may do if I can jog your memory? Could there have been violent attacks that you knew about but completely forgot? You either know about them or you don't - if you knew about them they aren't the sort of events that slip from one's memory!!

Offline apollo

« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2014, 17:08:04 PM »

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2014, 17:10:21 PM »
Elduzumlu, a soap of British expats. Nobody would believe any of the storylines...

Offline jsp51

« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2014, 17:19:01 PM »

Scunner in reply to your questions, if you had read my last post properly you would have noticed I did say I was convinced something went on that night, so why ask me again?

Once again, to keep to the correct facts...since your last post you mention I have not "asked you again", I asked you what you thought of my opinion.

I cannot comment on "all the other violent attacks" from this place as I am not sure what you mean, it would be helpful being as you have referred to all these attacks to list them and I could comment on them individually if I know anything about them

In other words, you do not recall any other violent attacks but may do if I can jog your memory? Could there have been violent attacks that you knew about but completely forgot? You either know about them or you don't - if you knew about them they aren't the sort of events that slip from one's memory!!
You are correct, I do not know of any other violent attacks except the alleged incident last year of which I am sure he was cleared by the courts.
Maybe if this place has, as you say a number of other violent attacks it would be helpful to let us all know what happened and too whom so we may all have a rethink on where we go.
Please don't keep such valuable information to yourself.

Offline jsp51

« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2014, 17:23:07 PM »
Elduzumlu, a soap of British expats. Nobody would believe any of the storylines...
Couldn't have put it better myself.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf