Author Topic: Turkish breakfast  (Read 5659 times)

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Re: Turkish breakfast
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2015, 00:06:03 AM »

Yes, agree, on Sunday morning Jazibe do live music with the breakfast. Chill out.

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
Re: Turkish breakfast
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2015, 17:52:23 PM »
well four months later and three Turkish breakfasts later this is how we did:-
We went to Cin Bal in April.. Very good, very similar to Kargi and lovely Turkish atmosphere. 
Two weeks later when I was back out with the girls, I took them all to Levissi for a treat.  Got to say, I found Levissi breakfast absolutely amazing...lots of different stuff that we have never had before on a Turkish breakfast....same cheeses, breads, fruits, jams eggs etc, but also some really different dips and ways of cooking things, and served very very nicely I must say.  As it was a birthday breakfast celebration we were treated to a couple of bottles of their pomegrate wine at the end of the breakfast, and the total bill for 11 of us....250 lira.  Needless to say we returned last week with a large group of friends who were all very impressed and we will probably be making the Levissi a regular breakfast stop whenever we have something to celebrate... :)))   Also like the sound of Jazibe with live music!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf