Author Topic: Ing Bank  (Read 2713 times)

Offline Roy Salmon

Ing Bank
« on: November 17, 2015, 09:17:10 AM »
Good day to you all, once again I feel the need for some help. I have been with Ing and it's predecessor for many years and every now and again I am finding it a problem to get my instructions
carried out! I have been paying a DD for a number of years without any problem but for some reason this has been stopped with out any explanation. I have tried to explain to Doga Ozbek why
this has happened but she is unable or unwilling to find out why. I need to contact the manager to get some constructive answer can anybody give me his name and email address.

Thanks for your kind help.

Roy Salmon

Offline hubblebubble

Re: Ing Bank
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2015, 06:50:49 AM »
Roy if it was the water direct debit, then it was because the billing authority changed  and did not have the facility to take direct debits.

Offline Roy Salmon

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2015, 15:57:07 PM »
Thanks for that but it was for management fees on the apartment and Doga at Ing seems unable to understand how to sort the matter out.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2015, 16:28:51 PM »
Why not ask Doga  to make you an appointment with the Manager?    I know Doga will always answer emails as we emailed her in September when we came over and she responded right away.

Offline Roy Salmon

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2015, 16:55:55 PM »
As I am in the UK and will not be back in Turkey until March this is not an option. Have been emailing Doga for days with out
any positive response but will carry on regardless!!  Thanks all the same.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf