Author Topic: Eye lens replacement at Esnaf  (Read 4746 times)

Offline Susiepink

Re: Eye lens replacement at Esnaf
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2016, 08:55:43 AM »
Well, it's all over and done with now, and although a very unpleasant operation I am delighted with the results. I can't praise the Esnaf, Dr Cengis and his staff enough, they were always so helpful and polite. A different experience entirely to when I had to attend the Devlet in Fethiye, and then the University hospital in Anyalya last summer, when I was treated like a second class citizen, most of the staff there were downright rude and unhelpful. I can recommend the Esnaf and the operation to anyone thinking of having it done

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2016, 09:37:53 AM »
Susie did you have the operation for 'medical' reasons, such as cataracs, or was it as an alternative to glasses/contact lenses?  If the latter was it for long or short sightedness?

Offline jackstee

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2016, 11:20:17 AM »
Well done Susie

Offline Menthol

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2016, 21:40:23 PM »
All the best, Sue. Let us know how you get on.

Offline Susiepink

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2016, 18:03:21 PM »
Susie did you have the operation for 'medical' reasons, such as cataracs, or was it as an alternative to glasses/contact lenses?  If the latter was it for long or short sightedness?
I hadn't got cataracts, it was purely because I was fed up of wearing specs, but a bonus is that I now won't get cataracts. I used to wear varifocals, and I was long sighted, my vision is now fantastic, I am very pleased.

Offline Lotty

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2016, 18:52:12 PM »
Glad it was a great success, something to bear in mind as I too am long sighted but can't wear variofocals easily. I'm constantly juggling between glasses (at home) but especially in supermarkets! I must look peculiar with one pair on my head and one on my nose!  :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf