Author Topic: Kings Gardens  (Read 5654 times)

Offline Rana

• Newly Registered
Re: Kings Gardens
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2017, 21:07:48 PM »
Is the 25tl for a 3 course roast dinner and is it only available Sundays? Also what is the average price for a meal as no price list on website? Thanks

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2017, 21:43:15 PM »
I think it is only on Sundays fir the roast 3 courses Rana...starter was choice of soup or garlic mushrooms both were fab, roast was beef and chicken yorkies mash roast potats veg and gravy, dessert i had crumble and custard...we did not bother asking fir a menu as i knew i just wanted a roast, and Jack wanted to see a bit of Turkish history was an ideal choice for us...

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2017, 11:11:03 AM »
Im quite happy getting the dolmus to Fethiye Jacqui and getting a lift from there, the price of fuel out here is so expensive and the 3 course sunday lunch such a great price that i doubt they would not make  hardly any money if they picked us up from Calis too     ;) very grateful for the lift up there as there is noooo way i would get up the hill to the restsurant on foot, even Jack said he woukd not have managed it and he is superfit, sprinting up the blooming steps not once but twice to the rock tombs lol! I nearly made it to the top but omg im suffering with my back today!

We always have some drinks and a bottle of wine too. So, makes up for the cheap food. Also, they often pick us up with other people in Calis in a mini bus.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf