Author Topic: travel insurance  (Read 4915 times)

Offline marina

Re: travel insurance
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2017, 16:22:13 PM »
I'm sure I've read that somewhere Karennina, can't remember where now. Would be interesting to hear if anyone else has heard anything from a different insurer perhaps.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2017, 19:23:30 PM »
Im wondering if maybe it was me who posted about it before Marina! Yes it would be interesting to see if any other members have been told this...

Offline sadler

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2017, 20:27:18 PM »
I have today taken out medical insurance. I wasn't asked what my return date would be, only told  how long my absence would be insured for.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2017, 22:47:10 PM »
Insurancewith is a company started by a woman who was a cancer sufferer and was annoyed at charges by Travel Insurance Companies, so she started her own.  She charges a lot less.
This is the link
http://www.insurancewith.com

Offline daveG

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2017, 12:48:14 PM »
Hi yakamoz,
Should you have not got round to renewing your travel insurance ,or for any other members this may be of interest.
We have for a number of years been insured by Liverpool Victoria on European cover.
The boss is over 70 and has had a number of joint replacements owing to various rheumatism complaints. I take the usual, blood pressure and statins medication.
We are covered on a annual policy and includes:-  up to 90 days stay per visit and includes Turkey as Europe.Cruise cover and is Defaqto 5 star rated. The cost of the 12 month Premier (not essentials) policy cover is £268 for us both.(as at Aug 2016)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf