Author Topic: Summary of Police meeting about ID informing system.  (Read 38597 times)

Offline Inspector

Re: Summary of Police meeting about ID informing system.
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2017, 12:23:03 PM »
Thanks Inspector for your time and effort.

Does anybody know where you need to go to register for the software etc?

I went to the Passport Police office today. They said I need to go to the Nufus office. The people at the Nufus office said I need to go to the Passport Police office so I still don't know.

Get a static ip adress from internet service provider, then go to police station in GUNLUKBASI with your Passport&residency card,tapu and adress registaration number of the house you let.

Offline Inspector

« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2017, 12:30:15 PM »
1. So, hypothetically, I live permanently in Turkey. My brother, an international drugs and arms dealer and all-round naughty boy, regularly stays with me. I don't need to inform the authorities that he's a guest ?

2. I'm sure that I read somewhere that it's illegal for a hotel to retain your passport. They're perfectly entitled to examine it and record the details, but you are the only person, except for law officers, who is allowed to be in possession of it. In fact the passport belongs to the "issuing authority" and you are its keeper and should take good care of it on their behalf.
Your brother will be checked on computer (integrated to interpol) sytem at the airport :-) There will be a patrol following him up to your home. :-)

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2017, 12:43:58 PM »
 ;)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2017, 13:42:47 PM »
Thank you Inspector for update...so having the static ip address to do the registering from when folk are staying in a property regardless if they are paying guests or family and friends, you can NOT do this from a portable mobile device like a Vinn wifi, or for example on a sitesi if a few other owners have internet in their homes and are kind enough to let you have their password would this not be acceptable, does the registering of any guests have to be done from the property the guests are staying in?

And if they are paying guests like a holiday the paying of the rental tax is a seperate issue to this and has to be dealt with seperately?
Thank you in advance   :)

Offline Fran

« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2017, 16:17:11 PM »
I have just registered, with a turk cell mifi that was accepted. I have received my password but haven't yet logged in. Spoke to the policeman in charge and he said you do not have to register family members. This includes parents, children, brothers and sisters. You do have to register friends. It would be advisable for relatives  to show how they are related, so a copy of marriage certificate etc, would be an idea.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2017, 16:25:16 PM »
You may run in to problems getting back in if the IP address of your mifi changes, as it surely will at some point in the future.  Likelihood is that the system takes the IP address of your first log in as being that of the required static IP address.

JF

Offline cenk

« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2017, 16:55:09 PM »
I am using the system with my static IP without a problem. I can not even reach the website when i try to log in with another IP.

SM-N9005 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2017, 18:57:38 PM »
We don't have a property management company because we only let close friends and family stay. We pay for cleaners that's all. Therefore in order for us to continue doing this we have to jump through hoops, it will probably cost us money and even then we can't seem to find out what is required.
--------------------

We have always had a property maintenenance/management company and never rented our place out.   We find Olga at Interturk Estates invaluable.  She checks on our place every few weeks.  She lets us know if there are any problems, If there are she addresses them.  She will pay any bills that come in and always checks our mailbox.  She checks on the gardener and the pool.  She arranges our WIFI.  She gets us some Groceries in when we arrive. She keeps our Turkish mobile when we are away.  If we need any services to the house she will get use contacts. She has the place cleaned and beds changed before we arrive. She arranges for laundry to be done after we leave.   We don't know how we would manage without her.
We would not like to leave our place and not have anyone looking after it for us.       ;)

Does she raise the flag as well   ;)

Yes Stoop, she will also arrange the opening of a Yorkshireman's wallet, however that is a very rare occurrence.   ;D  ;) :angel:

Offline Phil

« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2017, 09:12:04 AM »
Have the Police / Jendarme indicated whether they will be walking round the streets with clipboards checking villas and apartments for unregistered villas and guests ????

Offline madmart

« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2017, 09:55:23 AM »
Yes Stoop, she will also arrange the opening of a Yorkshireman's wallet, however that is a very rare occurrence.   ;D   ;) :angel:

She uses a crowbar to do the cleaning?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf