Author Topic: TV in turkey  (Read 4222 times)

Offline glennat

TV in turkey
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2005, 09:22:11 AM »
Hi Young At Heart,

We too had a problem with our DVD-TV connection.  We either got sound OR picture, but never both!
We were informed that it was probably the SCART lead - so we purchased another one.
Still no joy.
We then called Erin Spot, who came down.....took a look....couldn't figure out what was wrong and so took both the TV and DVD away.

A few days later they returned.

All is working now but I have no idea what was wrong; what was fixed; what was replaced.

Here's a thought:
Buy a PS2, take it to Turkey and use that to watch DVD's and listen to CD's.  This way you can always play PS2 & PS1 games if you get fed up with the films.

Glen.

Offline kellie

TV in turkey
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2005, 11:48:21 AM »
Hi all,
Yes sorry I do come and go a bit, you know what its like so much going on so I dont get much time to chat although I do flick around the website I dont always post... see how the mood takes me! We have a 1 bed apartment in Calis and really love it there although again dont have much time to use it nowerdays. Thanks Valantine and Crabbit for setting the record straight I didnt realise I could cause such a stir ..ha ha.. E mail address is on my profile and have nothing to hide so dont be affraid to chat to me.
xx kellie xx

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf