Author Topic: Mutlu Hotel  (Read 3178 times)

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
  • Location: Sunny Eastbourne by the sea aka Gods waiting room :)
  • Calis Beach - next best place to heaven...
Mutlu Hotel
« on: October 08, 2017, 14:33:42 PM »
A recent weeks b&b here, best hotel breakfast of any I've ever had, fab friendly staff, positive quick response by email to my request for specific room types after I'd booked with Travel Republic, enjoyed being this end of the prom (1st time), highly recommended.

Tip: Ask for rooms with an odd number ie 301/303 etc, this gives you a pool view & is slightly less noisy than the other side which is adjacent to the park & Yoruk tents.

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
Re: Mutlu Hotel
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 15:33:26 PM »
Many years ago we stayed in a room on the other side of the Mutlu. Late one night, standing on the balcony, overlooking a small stand of trees, Hilary announced she could see cows through the branches. Obviously I said "Don't be bloody ridiculous!" but I got up from bed and went to look. Sure enough there were big animals there. But nor cows. They were camels. I pulled on my jeans and we wentto explore. It was chap with two camels. Using the international language of the time  - "Fancy a Benson & Hedges?" - we began to chat. It turned he was an itinerant entertainer, with a female camel for giving kiddies rides and a big black male which was a fighting camel that he took to contests - "Don't go near him!!!". They were stopping at Calis for a couple of days en route from Olu Deniz to Gocek.

Offline madmart

Re: Mutlu Hotel
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 22:21:17 PM »
Many years ago we stayed in a room on the other side of the Mutlu. Late one night, standing on the balcony, overlooking a small stand of trees, Hilary announced she could see cows through the branches. Obviously I said "Don't be bloody ridiculous!" but I got up from bed and went to look. Sure enough there were big animals there. But nor cows. They were camels. I pulled on my jeans and we wentto explore. It was chap with two camels. Using the international language of the time  - "Fancy a Benson & Hedges?" - we began to chat. It turned he was an itinerant entertainer, with a female camel for giving kiddies rides and a big black male which was a fighting camel that he took to contests - "Don't go near him!!!". They were stopping at Calis for a couple of days en route from Olu Deniz to Gocek.
No bears in sheds then?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf