Author Topic: KuveyTTurk Bank  (Read 3206 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
KuveyTTurk Bank
« on: January 01, 2018, 15:47:09 PM »
Apologies if I have asked about this bank before...KuveytTurk bank on the corner where ING used to be...several times during my 5 month summer stay I changed money here as they offered a good rate, one day one of the men working behind a desk ( not a teller) spoke to me and as he spoke English I asked him about maybe opening an account with them and what interest did they pay, his reply was no I couldnt open an account and to maybe try up the road like ING ( no thanks too chaoitic in there for me) anyway I wondered if any members do have an account with them and what interest they offer, its always really quiet in there....thanks for any info...

Offline Laura B

• Newly Registered
Re: KuveyTTurk Bank
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 17:52:23 PM »
As it's an Islamic bank I guess they don't deal in interest rates.  Why not Google them?

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 19:07:34 PM »
I bank with them. So helpful. Speak to security as you go in, see the man sat at the Very back on Right Behind Screen. A Million Bits of Paper Tto Sign But was given a visa debit card straight away. Interest rates are online or in the tv hanging up in branch xx

Offline holmej

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2018, 21:04:35 PM »
Also, I believe their currency exchange rates are the best in Fetyiye.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2018, 21:32:59 PM »
Here's a link to their English language website. https://www.kuveytturk.com.tr/en/

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2018, 06:38:49 AM »
Ah thanks all for taking the time to post info...thats the guy Bernie that spoke English maybe he did not understand my question, Il go back in and have a chat.they all seem so nice and I love how its never busy...their exchange rate has always been excellent   :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf