Author Topic: Digiturk  (Read 3142 times)

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
Digiturk
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2005, 16:04:38 PM »
Did have a chat with one lot of neighbours the other ones back in UK to have hospital treatment, went past forum three four times only a couple of Turkish in there ,went to light house they were  closed it just seemed to me that it would be nice if there was a meeting place ,like Monday card school games etc Wednesday bingo or something else,perhaps i might have to come out there and start something up i noticed three bars  and restaurants up for rent what do you think .anyway im going to have a think about this .
                   Lance.[?][^]

Offline reddevil

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2005, 13:48:47 PM »
Hi Lance,
Try the Kosem Bar on Monday evenings - quiz night with plenty Brits there.

Offline Gerry T

Digiturk
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2006, 17:06:11 PM »
I have got a spare sky receiver box has anybody tried taking one over and having it fitted and do you know if you can take your card over and if it works.

David & Gerry

Offline teresa321

Digiturk
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2006, 17:13:47 PM »
If you do a search on the subject (top right) there is quite a bit on the forum. I think you can do it but you need a 10ft dish.  As long as you don't live next door to me please feel free. ;)

Teresa
« Last Edit: January 15, 2006, 17:14:09 PM by teresa321 »

Offline sandgrounder

Digiturk
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2006, 13:46:20 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Gerry T

I have got a spare sky receiver box has anybody tried taking one over and having it fitted and do you know if you can take your card over and if it works.

David & Gerry

Hi Dave and Gerry,

You can take your sky digi box and card to Calis but you still have to carry on with the subscription to sky if you want all the channels etc.

You can get some sky channels with a 1.5 metre dish but if you want all of them including BBC and ITV then you have to get a 3 metre dish. Not bad if you live in an apartment and the roof is used for the dishes :)

Russ

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf