Author Topic: help needed urgent(wrought iron security GRILLS)  (Read 3662 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
help needed urgent(wrought iron security GRILLS)
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2006, 12:58:00 PM »
We used a company who have a Wrought Iron Showroom they are called Aldermiler Ticaret Ltd, and their showroom is at Inonu Bulvair No.105 just opposite the Petrol Station.  We have a villa, we got a home visit and were measured for security grills, also got a bannister, a wrought iron log basket, a consult table with marble inset for the hall and three towel rails for the bathrooms. They have lots of items to look at in the showroom and also a colour brochure.  The guy even took us around to there workshops - which were huge and he showed us the products being made.   We even got to pick a present which was a lovely large terracotta floor standing vase.  I could recommend them and their prices are very reasonable.

Offline tytots

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2006, 19:53:54 PM »
May I add a comment on security gates. We have had a break in one of the 8 apparts. in Calis. The ease which was used to break in, I can't believe, the target was a double ornate security gate, the lock was forced, hardly any paint chipped, then a screw driver was used to force open double glazed door. These gates have a lock which stands proud, unlike the other gates that other owners have fitted, which are flush & also double locked. May I suggest you either have flush locks or chain & padlock those that haven't. Hope this helps on buying or preventing a break in. Elaine

Offline Phil

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2006, 16:47:52 PM »
Does any one know if any of the Ferforje shops has a web site ???

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2006, 21:45:44 PM »
yes Phil. It is www.ferforjedunyasi.com. Do you have any recommendations of this place? We are thinkin gof having some gates made, and not sure where to go yet.

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2006, 06:15:19 AM »
Remove the dot after .com or the link won't work :)

Offline Phil

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2006, 15:12:00 PM »
Thanks sue mac for that post - I am actually looking for furniture - dining room suites, coffee tables, settees etc - these guys only seem to do railings, gates etc. Any one else with any tips ??

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2006, 19:46:03 PM »
The above Aldermiler opposite the Shell Garage made our dining table and coffee table. Our own design and then he took us to  his friend on the road to have cushions made which were delivered with the furniture. They did an excellent job and we had a free gift of a mail box. Dont think they have a website but they only took a week to make.

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2006, 21:39:17 PM »
Adjacent to the Citroen Garage in Fethiye and another about 50 meters down on the opposite side of the road. Can't help with a website but they both have showrooms to browse. :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf