Author Topic: Hisaronu Night Temperature  (Read 4192 times)

Offline sizzlingkaz

Hisaronu Night Temperature
« on: April 25, 2006, 12:29:22 PM »
Hi everyone,

I was in Hisaronu in October and it was so cold in the evening I had to have my heating on all night, and I was wondering whether it will be the same the first 3 weeks of May.  I took a coat last year and everyone wanted to pinch it lol.  I was wondering if I should take it again?

Thanks, Kaz.

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 13:34:38 PM »
We visited Hisaronu numerous time in May - we always found the evenings to be cool at the beginning of May, but to have warmed up sufficiently by mid - end of May. However shoot down into Olu Deniz of an evening for that lovely balmy "sleevless" feeling!

Offline Mishy

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 18:11:15 PM »
Have just got back from a lovley week in Overcik/ Hisaronu 24/04/06. A light cardi or jacket was enough to wear at night . We too were there in Oct and It was cold in the evenings. We had a good week weather wise  . Only rained on Sunday Afternoon in Hisaronu, clear Blue skys again on Monday morning.

Offline davidzz

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 19:46:33 PM »
We too have just come back from Ovacik/Hisaronu on Sunday evening and it was a lovely week for this time of year.Temp in 70's during day and ok wearing a long sleeve or cardigan for the night time in hisaronu.Would agree could notice the difference down in Olu deniz and Fethiye ,much warmer at night.Only rain we saw was on the way back to Airport.Can't wait as will be back there in 27 days time.

David and Jill

Offline Jukebox

• Leeds, UK
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 21:32:33 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by sizzlingkaz

Hi everyone,

I was in Hisaronu in October and it was so cold in the evening I had to have my heating on all night, and I was wondering whether it will be the same the first 3 weeks of May.  I took a coat last year and everyone wanted to pinch it lol.  I was wondering if I should take it again?

Thanks, Kaz.

Hi there, we were in Calis last October and yes it was certainly freezing cold in the evening. It's a few years since we were in Calis the first weeks in May,tend to go end of May beginning of June but I do  remember it wasnt half as cold as October. It could be a bit cool as the evening wore on but just take a jacket or woollen just in case it's a bit nippy. It's a lovely time of year to go, everywhere seems fresh , including the people who work there. Enjoy ! :)

Offline sizzlingkaz

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2006, 08:38:03 AM »
Thanks for all the replies, I will definately be taking a jacket just in case. After spending the day in the sun I feel the cold but I am pleased to hear it is not as cold as October. Roll on Monday!!!

Offline valentine

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2006, 12:14:09 PM »

We will be visiting Hisaronu next week and I'll certainly take a jacket, its always cooler up there. Sometimes its not so much that its cold, its just the drop from the daytime temperature that you feel.

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2006, 13:17:40 PM »
Hi All
We were in Calis for 2 weeks from 1st October 2005 and had to bring forward our plans for air con in the duplex bedroom as our guests were overheating!!
Ken & Sue

Offline Jukebox

• Leeds, UK
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2006, 21:28:56 PM »
In the evenings Kenkay?  

We went 14th Oct for a week and it was (to put it mildly) bloody freezing in the evenings, especially on the front  :o
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 21:30:18 PM by Jukebox »

Offline valentine

• Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2006, 00:12:44 AM »

We visited Hisaronu in the evening in October and it was pretty chilly to say the least! There were some good fires going though!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf