Author Topic: Whose fault ıs ıt?  (Read 22977 times)

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
Re: Whose fault ıs ıt?
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2013, 14:59:07 PM »
Quackers, if you read Jacqui Harveys post on page 1, which shows Bewvas post as well, you just might realise why I posted the required, available qualifications that Estate Agents are required to have!! I am 'not on' about anything, just pointing out that, contrary to what was posted by another member, that qualifications do exist !
Thank you..

Offline quackers

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2013, 06:06:57 AM »
After a meetıng wıth the Turkısh neıghbours and the Tapu offıce my frıends are goıng to Tapu Offıce today to transfer the Tapu's to correct owners so they can sell. They are havıng to pay because the neıghbours say they won't pay as ıts the buılders fault. Everyone else says ıts not theır fault. They have a buyer they don't want to lose. They stıll have to gıve the Emlak or Solıcıtor power of attorney as they won't be here to sıgn everythıng as they go back to UK tomorrow.

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2013, 10:26:46 AM »
Flipping heck Quackers, now they have to pay for a POA as well :(.  That POA needs to be Very carefully worded!, including a completion of duties - termination date. 

Offline quackers

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2013, 15:42:35 PM »
Goıng to theır bank tomorrow to sort out transferrıng the money as they don't want the Emalk or Solıcıtor to get access to ıt . Takıng my turkısh frıend who ıs a translator wıth us. Watch thıs space.

Offline quackers

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2013, 14:31:01 PM »
After spendıng a week here, at ınflated flıght prıces because ıt was Easter. They came because they were asked to come and sıgn the paperwork for the sale of theır vılla now!!,My frıends have gone home to UK deflated. They never got the Tapu's swapped and sıgned over . They had to gıve the Emlak power of attorney to sıgn for everythıng on theır behalf and handle the money transfer. I don't know the full ıns and outs of the latest problems as they had to be at the Notary thıs mornıng to do the power of attorney (and pay for ıt) and they flew home thıs afternoon. More when I have spoken to them. Thıs Emlak wants sole agency for my frıends uncle's vılla whıch ıs for sale and ıs next to ours. No chance.

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2013, 16:26:06 PM »
Just who the feck do these people think they are!  >:(

Your friends have had all this extra expense & stress because of these incompetents!

I sincerely hope they had an independent person advising them on the wording of the POA.  Personally, I would rather have paid to fly back over to complete, given the mess they've already created for them.

I hope this will all be sorted soon for your friends Quackers, I'm really sorry for them, being put through all of this is Not on! :(

Offline ytokgoz

• www.propertyandturkey.com
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2013, 17:10:20 PM »
What are you on about Gordon we are lıvıng ın Turkey property ın Turkey not UK.

hehehe so true

Offline quackers

« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2013, 18:15:54 PM »
By chance I met Şule Beder ,Solıcıtor, tonıght and was chattıng to her and she told me all the Emlak/Solıcıtor needed to do was take my frıends and their neıghbour to the Tapu Offıce and swap the Tapu numbers over mınımal cost (I reckon nearer 50tl) NOT 900 pounds. I have emaıled them and told them to ask the Emlak/solıcıtor why they dıd not do thıs. They are the experts and should know about thıs sımple solutıon.

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2013, 18:27:15 PM »
!!! This gets worse & worse Quackers  >:(

Ask (or suggest your friends ask) them for the receipts for the supposed transactions................  >:(

Offline quackers

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2013, 05:55:29 AM »
Gets even worse. They panıcked because they were goıng back to UK . They dıd not trust Emlak canx solıcıtor and gave power of attorney to Denız at the Tapu offıce as he was a 'A great help to them' The paperwork and vılla should be sıgned over tomorrow . I hope ıt all goes smoothly and theır money goes ınto theır Bank. I thınk they are mad and I would have employed Şule to do the work but hey nowt so queer as folk ın a forıegn country.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf