Author Topic: chill out bar and restraurant  (Read 5076 times)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
chill out bar and restraurant
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2008, 07:19:53 AM »
Why don't you two stop bickering and give othere members a chance to air there views on the subject, my guess is they wont be interested.

Tinx

Offline milliemars

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2008, 07:53:21 AM »
Agreed

Offline jo b

• Chandler's Ford, UK
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2008, 07:57:47 AM »
We've only had breakfast at Chill Out which was very good ...my in laws have eaten there many times and always enjoyed it especially the liver.

I guess everyone is entitled to one bad night but with so many places to choose from most people will just opt to go elsewhere especially if it is handled badly by management.

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2008, 08:57:28 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by jo b

We've only had breakfast at Chill Out which was very good ...my in laws have eaten there many times and always enjoyed it especially the liver.

I guess everyone is entitled to one bad night but with so many places to choose from most people will just opt to go elsewhere especially if it is handled badly by management.

Now I am sorry - I have to say something now - how can you expect us to take the word of someone who enjoyed the liver - yuk yuk :D

Offline davidzz

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2008, 14:01:05 PM »
We too walked past this restaurant a number of times 2 weeks ago
The Chill out Restaurant and Cocktail bar on the babadag mountain road . Should there be any dispute the address is Oludeniz Beldesi,Ovacik Mahallesi, Babadagi Yolu Uzeri-Fethiye. It did seem busy although the seating is the full length of the front of the restaurant and elevated, which makes a difference. When we used it on our last morning for Breakfast the food was very nice and staff were pleasant. The thing we were certainly not impressed with, was the soiled tablecloths and a waiter wearing a dirty t-shirt.

Offline kevman

« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2008, 16:29:41 PM »
Is this the same Chill Out Restaurant that the guy from the Honeymoon Retaurant in Hisaronu has taken over. If so we have heard a few mixed remarks about this place, more bad than good. It seems a shame as he was always on top of things when he was at the Honeymoon restaurant.

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2008, 17:46:12 PM »
 :) Yeah KEV, but they say things go down hill after the honeymoon. ;)

Offline davidzz

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2008, 17:29:54 PM »
Kevin, in answer to your question, it is the the place with the guy from the Honeymoon restaurant, he was in parternship with someone else for I think 6 years then gave it up and went into a different partnership at the chill out for this season.

David

Offline kevman

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2008, 19:50:47 PM »
Hi David, Thanks for that info. Will go now myself and see what I think and then judge for myself.  Kev.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf