Author Topic: Hisaronu centre  (Read 16930 times)

Offline Sleuth

Hisaronu centre
« on: June 22, 2015, 08:04:50 AM »
What happened to the police attempts to control the `sound` level in Hisaronu ? in particular the centre....  at 10pm onwards the music ( if you can call it that ) was horrendous  and  MEGA loud  and much worse even than previous  seasons....  it was heaving with people so obviously the majority of visitors love all that  boom boom  and they all must be  familiar with `lip reading skills`  !!!   

Ah well... we always thought a few years ago that Hisaronu was catching up with the likes of Marmaris,  Gumbet,  and the likes...

Refreshingly last night we managed to find a quiet bar who were  actually  playing nice turkish music ....  but those kind of places are fast disappearing as the Brits seem to want only karaoke and the `boom  boom`    sad  :-(

Offline Libra

Re: Hisaronu centre
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 08:12:36 AM »
I keep on writing complaints , but nobody does anything it seems. The loud noise is everywhere , not only in Hisarönü but also in Ovacık where we live.

I would suggest anybody who feels disturbed should go to the municipality building opposite the market place , go to the 'Zabita' office and make a complaint.

The more complaints , the higher the chance they will react. The limit of noise and the time is defined by law.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 08:43:57 AM »
There was a complaint on Trip Advisor from a tourist who could not sleep in his Hotel because the music next door went on until 3am every morning and it was ruining his holiday.   
I understand from places such as the Istanbul in Kaya and the Kings Garden in Fethiye, that, by law, music must be stopped at midnight.  Is Hisaronu exempt from this law.  ???

Offline littlereddevil

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2015, 10:30:30 AM »
Most laws in Turkey appear to be ignored

Offline Libra

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2015, 11:42:32 AM »
The law is the same , but I understand that Fethiye municipality is somehow still not present in this area after more than one year has passed since last years communal elections. This is also to be seen as the roads and streets have become dirtier than before.

This is the facebook page of the responsible office of Fethiye Municipality for noise and other environmental problems.
The office is called "Fethiye Çevre Koruma Müdürlüğü" ( Fethiye Environmental Protection Management ).

I suggest everybody to message them...

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004893105082

Offline Libra

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2015, 11:48:46 AM »
This is the lady responsible for Fethiye environment , the Gentleman on the left is the Mayor himself and next to him sits the depute mayor Mr. Mete Atay  ( pink T-shirt ) responsible for Ölüdeniz area.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2015, 12:00:50 PM »
I don't think it's the Brits that want the noise. It's the younger Turks that THINK the Brits are attracted by it.

Offline davybill

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2015, 12:41:21 PM »
I think younger Brits are attracted by it,and like the night life,

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2015, 19:32:54 PM »
Yes, it is the place to go to party.  I cannot see them ever keeping quiet. 

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2015, 22:08:38 PM »
They have the Jandarma driving round enforcing the noise levels after midnight. Most bars turn it down whilst the Jandarma pass then turn it back up again when they have passed.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf