Author Topic: Accomodation Hisaronu  (Read 3227 times)

Offline Mishy

Accomodation Hisaronu
« on: March 11, 2006, 11:46:57 AM »
Hi we are thinking of coming out to Turkey around 17th-24th April. Our Villa will not be ready anyone on here have an appt, Villa available around that time.

Many thanks

Mishy. 8)

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
Accomodation Hisaronu
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2006, 20:51:49 PM »
Ours will still be getting finished, but are you aware Michelle, that you get free accommodation at the St Nix Park Hotel up until 1st May?

Offline Linda

Accomodation Hisaronu
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2006, 00:32:02 AM »
I can highly recommend the Destan Hotel in Hisaronu, which is open all round.  You can email Betul(Betty)at destanhotel@superline.com
for rates/evailibility etc.

Linda  :)

Offline Mishy

Accomodation Hisaronu
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2006, 10:25:14 AM »
Sue thanks, but Phil and I had our week in october when we were over to furnish.We have now booked 17-25 April flights (meal inc) accomodation for 4 including transfer £760.00 all in. Not bad. I had no idea that he had booked this untill he came upstairs yesterday morning. Only trouble is he forgot to check the dates that the girls return to school. They are due back on the Thursday afternoon. So this afternoon Phil will be composing a grovelling  letter to the HeadMaster. Can't wait, we will use the week to have a really good look around. Thanks for the replies .

Mishy

Offline davidzz

Accomodation Hisaronu
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2006, 21:01:50 PM »
Hi Mishy We too are going over that week to our new place in ovacik for furnishing, but the business We are buying from will provide accomodation and transfers for as many visits We wish to make .I am sure if you speak to your agents and explain the situation that they would sort this out for you ,its in their interest.

David

Offline Linda1953

Accomodation Hisaronu
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2006, 16:37:06 PM »
Hotel Mercan is very good too. My neice and her family stayed last two weeks. Its off the beaten track up a hill so not a lot of noise from the bars and restaurants.

Offline Mishy

Accomodation Hisaronu
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2006, 17:54:41 PM »
Thanks Linda but we have already been and come back. Our Villa is due for completion today whoopee

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf