Author Topic: newmember  (Read 2670 times)

Offline suwater

newmember
« on: February 04, 2004, 19:15:11 PM »
hello members I have looked on this web site many times in my dinner hour at work as I do not have a computer at home but an e-mail through the tv so I a am at my sisters so I could register.
My name is sue and my husband is derek we have started the process of buying our house in gunlukbasi and it will be compleat in march.
we are not coming over till 28th May and hope to pick the keys up and start shopping. Our house is on the GOKCE YAPI KOOPERATIVI has anyone else got a place there.the full address gunlukbasi catalarik mevkii uzumlu yoiu uzeri tenkel binalari yani.
we are new to calis but have many friends in hisaronu but feel it is to busy and expensive to have a place so we would like to  make a new circle of freinds at calis.
has anyone got a map of the fethiye calis with the areas as we dont know the tellamososs,ciflik,tusla,gunlukbasi areas.anyone else over for the week from 28th may is there any parties planned ?

Offline legless

• Muppet on Wheels
  • Global Moderator
newmember
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2004, 19:25:05 PM »
Hi there Sue & Derek welcome to our Forum any info you need you can find on here Telemessos, Ciftlik,Saglik are all quite near to each other,

If you look to the Dates page you can find who will be in Calis at the time you are there,I will be there from the same date ( kids holidays )

If you look to the Calis-Beach home page there is a map on there somewhere

Ron

Offline tel

newmember
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2004, 19:31:32 PM »
hi there and welcome to the best site for Calis, where you will get all your questions answered by the most helpful people you could meet.
The many pages on the forum also contain a wealth of knowledge if you dig deep.
Tel

Offline suwater

newmember
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2004, 19:49:40 PM »
yes the kids holidays not through choice I work as a technician in a school and can not go any other time, but 4 weeks in the summer will be nice.
our children are 19 and 21 and both love the area as we all jumped of badadag at spring bank last year for chantel's 21st much better than a party  so the house is for all of us.
sue

Offline bev

• Ilkeston, UK
newmember
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2004, 22:51:14 PM »
Hi Sue & Derek
Welcome to the site we don't have a house yet but are flying over on the 28th may from Manchester. To look for a place, only reason I picked 28th May don't use as many holidays from work. Also hope to go over on 9th April but not booked our flight yet. Sure we will get to meet up some time in May.
Norma Steve

Offline suwater

newmember
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2004, 12:58:22 PM »
hi bev
which flight are you on we are on the evening flight arriving at 2.15 I can not remember which airline off hand.
we are from halifax which part of the country are you from?

Offline legless

• Muppet on Wheels
  • Global Moderator
newmember
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2004, 17:02:52 PM »
We are hoping to fly from Manchester same date, we might be on same flight,If so the transfer company that we use have a 16 seater mini bus would certainly be cheap to transfer

let me know

Ron

Offline Jo Tomkinson

newmember
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2004, 18:46:29 PM »
Ron,

Which transfer company do you use?  Is it Orange?  

Jo

Offline legless

• Muppet on Wheels
  • Global Moderator
newmember
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2004, 19:17:51 PM »
The one I have used all the time, reliable,quick,very helpful and excellent drivers including Charlies Dad ( won't forget that night Ahmet ) Ha Ha

Ron

Offline CMC

• Baildon, Yorkshire, UK
newmember
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2004, 22:13:01 PM »
Hi Suwater, we fly out on 31st May, no parties that I know of, but one could be arranged!!
Christine Keith

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf