Author Topic: Mike & Tanya New to Calis as from April  (Read 1488 times)

Offline mikeyjames

« on: February 07, 2004, 15:27:02 PM »
I should like to introduce ourselves to your community and hope to be an active part of it. We have purchased a Hannel property in Lissa Park just behind the Star Market, Number two.
I am Mike round and ugly. My wife is Tanya a native of St Peterburg Russia and I think very beautiful. I also have a daughter Maxine with Dreadlocks who is in love with the area and runs a website selling property in Turkey. She is 30 on April 14th and we are having an open house party for her at the Villa and if ou are in the area please drop in for a glass of milk or maybe something stronger.
I have lots of questions like where is best for long term car hire, telephone installations etc but maybe that should be later.
I also have a message for Heidi who I have heard on the grapevine is now married. Tried to find you last October to give you the promised pendant but had to take it all the way back to UK:(

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Mike & Tanya New to Calis as from April
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2004, 15:33:19 PM »
Hi Mike

Welcome to the forums.

You are a week early on the news, we are heading out for Heidi's wedding which is next week.

Enjoy the forums

Scunner

Offline tel

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2004, 19:40:49 PM »
hi Mike and Tanya,
Welcome to you and indeed your daughter.
When did you purchase your villa guys?
Tel

Offline nelliedeen

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2004, 20:05:22 PM »
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase. I am sure we will meet up at some stage or another.

Also I didn't know Heidi was getting married, that was a secret well kept.  Congratulations to you both.
Lots of Luv
Bill and Helen

Offline teresa321

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2004, 07:14:55 AM »
Hello Mike and Tanya

Welcome to the forum, we will not be in Calis until May but hopefully we will meet at some time. Have you met Cenk and Olga yet? I think it is possible you could have a bit in common (by bit I mean bit, not bit, if you catch my drift .

And to hijack your introduction for something else......

We were honoured to be told of the news when we visited in January and we were sworn to secrecy. Heidi knows the secret is out so I wish to publicly add our very sincere wishes for a long, happy and prosperous life together. (You can have one day off then I want my house painted)

Teresa and Mick XXXX

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf