Author Topic: new member. 28 Feb 2004  (Read 2713 times)

Offline tytots

new member. 28 Feb 2004
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2004, 21:32:41 PM »
Dave has gone out to play snooker:-\ so I won't mention football.:-\ Our appart. is being built at the moment, there is 8 apparts. with pool on the main road (the bridge road) that goes straight up,(it has been named after a famous Turkish singer,) a few plots down from main crossroads on left. There is a large bell shape (what are these?) on left corner of xroads. If you go left at xroads it takes you over or thru river again,(have been told a bridge is being built somewhen!) right takes you if I remember correctly to the market. I've no idea of road names yet! Still we know where it is. We have been following it's developement on the net, its nearly got it's roof on :) it is so exciting. Does anyone go bird watching (feathered ones I mean :o) spring & autumn is an excellent time, wonderful eagles etc.

Offline Tonya

new member. 28 Feb 2004
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2004, 21:59:54 PM »
Hi Dave and Elaine, welcome to the forum. Hope to see you there. I have no idea about the roads in Calis either but looking forward to discovering the area exactly 9 weeks on Monday!

Offline AlanMoule

new member. 28 Feb 2004
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2004, 12:10:04 PM »
A quick hi to Dave and Elaine, welcome to the forum. Plenty of footie chat goes on so you will fit in well.  We are West Ham supporters, so don't have much to say on the premiership front, but hopefully will next season!
Regards
Alan & Dawn.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
new member. 28 Feb 2004
« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2004, 12:32:23 PM »
another quick hello to Dave and Elaine, we live in Poole and I'm a season ticket holder at Chelsea,although I have also got tickets for the Saints v Bolton game?
We've just bought in Telemessos and going out there Easter time.
Good luck and best wishes
Tinx

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf