Author Topic: New member intro  (Read 2466 times)

Offline tintin

New member intro
« on: April 19, 2004, 11:25:10 AM »
Hi
I'm Tina married to Steve, bought in Calis year ago, totally love the place and want to move by July 05 permanently, leaving behind big boy of 28 and still worry about leaving my baby of 22, bringing the dogs with us. Can anyone help, as need an idea of monthly living costs, I'm working on £400 (don't need much just the sun and sea) is this realistic? Gratefull for any advise.

Cheers Tina

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
New member intro
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2004, 11:46:40 AM »
Hi Tina
Welcome to the Forum.
Can't give you any advice I'm afraid as we're still in the buying process, but someone will be along shortly I'm sure.
If you have a good old rummage through the site (use the search facility) I'm quite sure you'll find the answers to any questions you may have.
Good luck with the move
Anne

Offline Roy H

• Father of the House
  • Father of the House
New member intro
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2004, 19:41:38 PM »
Hi Tina,
Welcome to our funny farm. Since you are joining the exodus on the 7th May  where are you flying from ?. Whichever airport it is there are bound to be other members aboard who you might share a transfer with. As far as I can see so far, there are folk leaving from Manchester, Exeter and Norwich on that day. Could be Brum as well for all I know.
Roy

Offline Babs

New member intro
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2004, 22:12:30 PM »
hi tina
I have seen somewhere that living costs are roughly £400 per month, that set me thinking for the future as you can get your state pension transferred. Also there are people who have brought their pets over.
If you search the site you will find answers to most of your questions, banking, pensions, opticians, pets etc it really is brilliant

Offline tintin

New member intro
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2004, 09:36:54 AM »
Thanks for the welcome and advise, I've never been on a forum before and still finding my way around. Roy we are actually flying out from Brum on May 7th but have friends picking us up this time but will certainly check for transfer share in September as we've already booked flight for then.
Babs I've also started searching for answers on what seems loads of questions that I have and finding it a great help.

Offline Jane

New member intro
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2004, 08:17:41 AM »
Hi Tintin

Did you buy your house of a German lady called Tina, if so you are our new neighbours and welcome. we will be in our house from the 27th ofmay for 2 weeks, are you there around the same time. if so come and have an efes with us.

Jane and terry

Offline tintin

New member intro
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2004, 08:45:42 AM »
Hi Jane & Terry
No we didn't but assume that you have bought quite near us, would be interested in knowing how close, would like to have met up for chat and efes of course but are actually returning on 21 May. Feel soooooo excited about coming out to stay in our villa and making plans to move there sooner rather than later if poss.
Tina:D

Offline The Robbos

• Birmingham, UK
New member intro
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2004, 14:31:09 PM »
Hi tintin
welcome to the mad house

Offline 5neeky

New member intro
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2004, 17:22:44 PM »
Hi there and welcome to the site.

Here's a couple of discussions on this site and another that you might find useful.

http://www.guzelcamli.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=143

and

http://{A Link to an old CBF topic was here - no longer available}1185&SearchTerms=cost,of,living

and

http://{A Link to an old CBF topic was here - no longer available}1333

Have you applied for a residence visa yet?

5-

Offline tel

New member intro
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2004, 20:18:54 PM »
Hi Tina & Steve,
Welcome to the forum/site.
Whereabouts have you purchased your villa?
Tel

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf