Author Topic: New Members  (Read 3062 times)

Offline poshsoulman

New Members
« on: April 20, 2004, 11:22:16 AM »
Hiya Everybody,

We Are Malc&Les and we live in Biggleswade,Beds which is approx 35 mile north of London on the A1.

Thanks for letting us join your group and be part of that wonderful Calis experience. We have been to Turkey 5 times and the last twice we have been to Calis l dont expect we will go to any other part now as we are addicted like most of you.We are both pushing towards the big 50(me sooner than her she tells me!) so the slow pace of Calis suits us fine. I have a Luton Flight booked for the 24thMay and am looking for accomadation as we speak.
I see lots of you are there earlier this year for the party but if we collide say hello!!!

Cya Soon(I hope)

Malc&Les

Offline Lynn

New Members
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2004, 11:42:28 AM »
Hi there

Seril 2 is a great hotel and they are very good friends of mine, Eser and Enver.  It is a family run hotel, very welcoming and cost about £7.50 b&b with a/c, per person per night (2003 price, but probably no change).  It also has a couple of family rooms that have 2 separate bedrooms.  It's just as Calis beach starts, just before the road to the water park.  They have great entertainment as well, and highly recommended.  They will arrange transfer for you also.  If you want their phone number drop me an email and I will pass it on.

Lynn

Edited by Dave, please do not post phone numbers
« Last Edit: April 22, 2004, 16:51:44 PM by Lynn »

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
New Members
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2004, 11:44:41 AM »
Hi Malc and Les :D
Welcome to the forum.
If you look on some of the members profile pages on here I'm sure you'll find accomodation to suit  :)
Have a great holiday!
Anne

Offline poshsoulman

New Members
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2004, 11:54:31 AM »
Thanx 4 that everyone we new we could depend on you

Malc&Les

Offline Tonya

New Members
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2004, 12:35:55 PM »
Welcome Malc and Les, we all look forward to your many posts :D Any questions you have, please fire away  :)

Offline tel

New Members
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2004, 19:14:53 PM »
Hello Malc & Les,
Welcome to the site, I'm sure you will spend many hours here  LOL
Tel

Offline Sue

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2004, 19:53:58 PM »
Hi Malc @ Les,
You will be arriving as we are leaving!! Have a great holiday.
Sue

Offline Carpete

New Members
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2004, 21:12:50 PM »
Hi Malc and Les, welcome. We are only a few hours from you in the UK. We have friends in Biggleswade on the Potton Road! We have bought on Cicek. And we're lots older than you are! ;)    This is a great site with lots of friendly people, some of whom are even older than us....sorry guys!:D

Offline poshsoulman

New Members
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2004, 10:47:56 AM »
Nice to know your not far away have driven up Potton Road twice already today its only 1 min away small world eh? We get around a bit in the UK we have a daughter in New Romney Kent right by the sea and a son in Bath so the poor old car gets a bit of a flogging now and again!!!

Offline n/a

• deleted
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2004, 14:13:57 PM »
Hi everybody, been meaning to introduce ourselves for the last couple of weeks but havn't got round to it, 'till now!!
  we are Pauline & Paul and we live in Strood in kent. we are both the wrong side of forty, and got bitten by the calis bug about 3 or 4 years ago.
  In September 2002 we took the plunge and bought an unfinished (shell) new built 3 bed villa in a coop (group of 12)just up the road from the Zakum appts. and yes we had all the same worries as a lot of you have expressed about the purchase and getting the work done,but im glad to say we need'nt have worried as we had a very smooth and proffesional service' provided by European estates (Jo) for both the purchase and most of the work needed to make it habitable.
   Also, like a lot of you, we have been lucky enough to have found some very genuine people, like Janet and Maria (at Maria's bar), Bekir (erin spot),Tonsu(bus stop)Hulki(bambu)and just about everybody we have met in Calis who have all helped us to realise what might have always remained a dream(or become a nightmare!),without them.
   So if anyone is passing, we're on the road which goes past the Zakum appts, please say hello, we are the one on the corner,the first one you come to, as you walk down the road away from Zakum, in a group of 12(the green one,"yesil villa".
 sorry if it's a bit long winded, but we do get very sentimental about Calis and could go on about it for hours (and often do!!),oh and finally, we have to agree with the comment about "the best breakfast at Maria's bar" but would like to add that any meal there takes some beating as do the Vodka / Brandy and cokes!!!!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf