Author Topic: white water rafting  (Read 1702 times)

Offline chrissy

white water rafting
« on: May 03, 2004, 13:12:47 PM »
Hi I'm Chris a new member just joined today. I am part of the Rascalboys gang who will be staying at the Talas apartments for the third time this summer (our kids are now grown up but still insist on coming with us as they say it is more fun than going independently, so now their friends come too!!). We've hired a gulet, been on the jeep safari, and now wondered if anyone out there has been white water rafting, if so I would like to hear your views. Many thanks

Offline haino

• Calis Reject
white water rafting
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2004, 15:05:09 PM »
Chris

Not tried rafting but have always fancied it.

If you go let us know the how you get on.

Gordon

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
white water rafting
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2004, 15:25:24 PM »
Hi Chris
Welcome to the site.
Not as brave as you I'm afraid, no white water rafting for me!
Anne

Offline jantaylor

white water rafting
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2004, 20:08:03 PM »
Haven't been myself, but spoke to people holidaying in Marmaris who have. Their opinion was that the trip up in the jeep was much scarier than the rafting itself.  They said that the rafting was brilliant. Good luck, Jan

Offline valentine

• Prolific Member
white water rafting
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2004, 18:22:37 PM »

Hi Chris,

Too cowardly to do it myself but my brother and his two teenage daughters did it and enjoyed it so much that they went and did it again. Apart from the time they paraglided off Mt Babadag (mad people) they said it was one of the best bits of the holiday!

Val

Offline Partygirl

white water rafting
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2004, 22:26:37 PM »
Hi Chris

We Have been White water rafting in the Antalya region. We went with our three children and shared a raft with 5 others and a guide.  We had great fun.  I would love to do it again.  I noticed that you can do rafting on the Dalaman river.  Might give that that ago this summer.  We will be in Calis from 30th July until 24th August we will have one 19 year old son and two 17 year old girls and one 15 with us.  How old are your children can they recommend anywhere for our lot to go?

Hope you sort something out

Carol

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf