Author Topic: hello!  (Read 5596 times)

Offline Nicky

hello!
« on: October 01, 2003, 14:41:23 PM »
Hi I'm Nicky and I've just got back from a week in Calis - I'm a  friend(?!)of Cemal's (from Ernur hotel)and I met him in 1999 when I was lucky enough to rep in Calis Beach. I got adopted by Cemal and his family -brothers, sister, mum, uncles, in-laws, nieces, nephews the lot (you know what they're like!) Anyway Ernur was my haven, that few people knew about then, where I could hide from the demanding British public.

I repped and worked o/seas for 6 years in lots of fab places (although, like many of you I'm sure, Turkey is the only one that felt like home!) and then flew for Monarch (no leg room quips pls!)for a couple of years. Am just about to go into my third and final year of a teaching degree.

Cemal is trying to persuade me to come out next May to help him out. We shall see - watch this space.  

Offline Marly

hello!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2003, 15:36:24 PM »

Hi Nicky, as our esteemed Scunner is not about to do so may I say welcome on board. Lovely to have met you and do hope we see a lot more of you when we next visit.

Marlene and Paul

www.villaoasis.co.uk

Marly

Offline Nicky

hello!
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2003, 15:44:50 PM »
Thanks Marly - I'm sure you will - Calis has that draw to it!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
hello!
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2003, 17:18:36 PM »
Hi Nicky!

I was speaking to your "friend?" just an hour ago. Someone special is missing in his life now, having returned to the UK.

I reassured him that it won't be forever, and that I'll be back in May.

Welcome aboard!

Scunner/Keith

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
hello!
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2003, 19:41:48 PM »
Nicky

I will be seeing Cemal in about 48 hours from now, you know the way he likes to do magic tricks ? then tell me something I could not possibly know, his family name, pet, home village, his favourite food, or anything like that and I will include this in a mind reading trick I do after a few pints.

Rimms

47 hours 56 minutes to go !!! ( tee hee )

Offline Nicky

hello!
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2003, 10:40:33 AM »
lol Rimms I like it - surname is Girgin, fave food his mums "dolmus", Fave English food - roast dinner and he drinks the 'gravy sauce' as he calls it nieces names - 'Charla' and 'Aycha' nephew 'Harkan' - Sister called 'Gun'- meaning rose in English, brothers Kemal and Kenan We used to have a brown dog called Max. Has just had a tooth out yesterday. Tell me how it goes - have a good trip!

Offline Rimms

• Prolific Member
hello!
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2003, 17:42:54 PM »
Nicky

He will be amazed, I am only going to tell him how I did it if he shows me how he does that coctail stick in the towel trick.

Will let you know how it goes, keep mum.

Rimms

PS, Did I mention that I will be in Calis in the morning !!

Offline Nicky

hello!
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2003, 18:01:10 PM »
Oh that cocktail stick one is sooo easy!!! - Yes I think you did say you would be in Calis in the morning funnily enuff!

Just thought of something no one else knows - he had a job as a window cleaner in England!

Enjoy!

Offline Jenny

hello!
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2003, 20:20:57 PM »
hello! i have been on this site for a while now and ive finally got round to writing my 'member introduction'.
Im Jenny, im 20 and im from the wirral - just over the water from liverpool and, like nicky, im in my final year of my teaching degree - we must be a gluten for punishment! where are you doing your degree nicky?
ive been going to calis for a few years now, and go twice a year for 2 weeks at a time. me and my friend laura stay with friends, jackie adrian and jess who we met last june in calis and who now live there along the road that the aqua park is on.
we love calis and should be there for a few months this year if everything goes to plan!
is this hotel ernur that everyone mentions the one that is half owned by an english family from London, and is down and then off on the right the main road going towards gunlukbasi?

jennyclay

Offline Rimms

• Prolific Member
hello!
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2003, 20:57:20 PM »
Jenny

Spot on, ask for Ron, Pearl, Cemal ( Jermall ) or the main men Hamza & Jellall, on most days throughout the year you will find at least several of the people who frequent this site in the hotel, I guess we should erect a board with a friends of Ernur matrix, ticked to show who is in the resort and place it next to the menu board outside the hotel.

Nicky

You are a star, what is the posh name for a window cleaner ? Guy's please don't alert Cemal, I will get him going, in approx...... erm... 14 hours !!!

Rimms

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf