Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2208 times)

Offline canalman

• Aged Headbanger
Hello
« on: May 26, 2004, 11:58:57 AM »
Having just returned to UK after two weeks at Calis, I now feel that I want to join the forum. Some of you will know 'Sue' and I am the other part of the team. I've never hated leaving a place so much as last monday when we came home but we are hoping to be back out there in the sun in July and again in September. Thankyou very much to all of you who made Sue and myself so welcome and we are determined to keep in touch with all our new friends, both British and Turkish and when we actually have our house you are all invited!.Although we really love living in Emsworth (Hants), it doesn't somhow seem quite the same since we have been back!.

Offline Sinbad

Hello
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2004, 14:42:05 PM »
Glad to hear you liked the place. My other half has just returned in the early hours of Tuesday - we did not get back to Locks Heath till after 3.30am.

Offline Tonya

Hello
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2004, 14:43:43 PM »
Welcome Peter, what have you done to Sue?? lol, glad you enjoyed your first trip to Turkey, the first of many.  :)

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Hello
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2004, 15:39:58 PM »
Hi Canalman
Glad you enjoyed Calis - and finally made your way onto the site.
We'll be in Calis from 20th July for 2 weeks so will hopefully catch up with you and Sue at some point.
Anne

Offline canalman

• Aged Headbanger
Hello
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2004, 16:53:08 PM »
Hi Anne Hopefully Sue and I will be in Calis at the same time in July. The Ernur is always a good place to meet!. Hope we do see you.
Pete (and Sue!)

Offline canalman

• Aged Headbanger
Hello
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2004, 16:58:44 PM »
Hi ErinGLH I brought Sue back with me (very reluctantly!).The Alps looked fantastic as we flew over them but not as fantastic as Turkey. We hope to see you all soon.
LOL Pete and Sue

Offline Patty

• Poster
Hello
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2004, 20:46:34 PM »
Hi Canalman & Sue
Met you at the Ernur, then everywhere we went we seemed to bump in to yourselves. So, come on, tell us. Did you sell and buy another house.
Yes, know the feeling of leaving Turkey. We had 2 weeks of hard work but at least we seem to be getting there.
Hope to hear from you soon with all the news

Patty:D

Offline Marly

Hello
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2004, 21:10:58 PM »
Hi Sue and Pete,
               Was lovely to have met you both and pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Calis, hope to see you both again in September.
                Know what you mean by coming home:( it,s ugh!! I,ve nicknamed the return road to Dalaman Airport the Road to hell!! LOL just hate coming back and it get,s harder evertime.

Offline tintin

Hello
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2004, 09:10:56 AM »
Hi Canalman & Sue
We've been back a week and know what you mean bout hating to leave, we spend all our time talking about when we're going back (September) I don't know quite what it is about the place but we are just looking forward to moving over for good and are making plans already, finding the site really usefull for tips on different things. Maybe bump into you in September.
Tintin

Offline nelliedeen

Hello
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2004, 18:03:10 PM »
Hi Sue and Pete, glad to see that you made your way to the forum.  It was so good to meet you at the Ernur, hopefully we can repeat the process in September.  We are over from the 28th August, so will surely see you there, everyone bumps into everyone else.
Helen

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf