Author Topic: New here  (Read 1847 times)

Offline Kazzie

New here
« on: June 15, 2004, 13:24:41 PM »
Hi all
like everyone here i love calis i ahve been 5 times but it was 4 years ago the last time. I'm missing it so much would love o go back one day soon I hope.
Its nice to see the pics will have to dig mine out see if you can spot a few people you all know.

Kazzie

Offline susie-q

• The Original CBF Susie-q
New here
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2004, 15:33:31 PM »
Hi Kazzie, welcome to the forum.  Why haven't you been back to Calis in the last 4 years?  I bet a lot has changed since you were there last!  Who do you remember from there, they may still be about! LOL

Offline canalman

• Aged Headbanger
New here
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2004, 17:37:28 PM »
Hi Kazzie, Another welcome to the forum. We paid our first visit to Calis last month and it made such an impression that we are coming  out again in July. During the two weeks that we were there last month we both knew that there was something very special about the place! Hope you have a lovely time. Sue and Pete

Offline sandgrounder

New here
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2004, 19:50:31 PM »
Hi Kazzie and welcome to the forum. 4 YEARS!!!! shame on you!! When we were there in May we saw a bottle of Efes with your name on:D
Russ and Jan xx

Offline Kazzie

New here
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2004, 13:17:45 PM »
Yeah 4 years is a long time. I had a boyfriend out there that I met while on holiday and we have a little girl together so when we split it made things hard so i kept my head down for a while. I still text a lot of the guys out there and are still good friends with them som e of them are Arif, cowboy (well thats what he always called himself haha), Mustafa from the post office had many a good night in there. Harkan and hulki, Turgay, Falcon from the bambu. and Mahmut who in the years I have been going there has worked everywhere.

Its nice to meet you all its so nice to read about how things have changed but I miss it and want to go back now after reading what you all put.

Kazzie
« Last Edit: June 16, 2004, 13:25:56 PM by Kazzie »

Offline lottie86

New here
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2004, 14:16:26 PM »
Wow, thats quite touching actually.  I hope you do decide to go back as you seem to get on with all the same people i do, which is strange everyone u have mentioned are good friends of mine. I hope u do decide to go back.

Offline Lauren

New here
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2004, 14:37:45 PM »
Hi Kazzie

I don't know if you mean Mahmut who used to work in the Bambu about 9 or 10 years ago (pretty unlikely I guess), but if so, I saw him last week.  He is very happy, married to a girl who he used to go out with when he was at school and they are expecting a baby boy at the end of July.

Offline Kazzie

New here
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2004, 21:04:54 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Lauren

Hi Kazzie

I don't know if you mean Mahmut who used to work in the Bambu about 9 or 10 years ago (pretty unlikely I guess), but if so, I saw him last week.  He is very happy, married to a girl who he used to go out with when he was at school and they are expecting a baby boy at the end of July.

yes that is the same guy wow that is good news I'm so happy for them both. That has put a smile on my face.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2004, 21:05:20 PM by Kazzie »

Offline Kazzie

New here
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2004, 21:06:27 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by lottie86

Wow, thats quite touching actually.  I hope you do decide to go back as you seem to get on with all the same people i do, which is strange everyone u have mentioned are good friends of mine. I hope u do decide to go back.

Maybe one day i will meet you there through the guys. God how I miss them all.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf