Author Topic: New Members Pete & Kay  (Read 2225 times)

Offline valentine

• Prolific Member
New Members Pete & Kay
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2004, 14:27:13 PM »

Congratulations Pete and Kate,
You have bought in my opinion one of the most beautiful places on earth - the bay of Fethiye! It is lovely and peaceful down on Denizkent, have you been to the Birlik on the beach yet? That is a lovely place to have a nice leisurely lunch and gaze out at that stunning view! 8) 8)

Val

Offline Peter

New Members Pete & Kay
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2004, 16:19:54 PM »
Canalman... I am now so jealous, if you need a bag carrier for July I am sure that I can make myself available  :)

Val, we have not been to the Birlik on the beach yet, but on your recommendation we will bear it in mind, because if there is one thing that we enjoy it is a leisurley lunch. In fact some of our lunches in Turkey have run into dinner and beyond. We stayed in Fethyie for our visit and although we visited Calis four times during our stay it tended to be to the house. Just mooching about trying to imagine what it will eventually look like and standing on the roof terrace looking at the view. We had one meal in Calis at the Bambu, which we had last visited 6 years ago, so it was a bit of a trip down memory lane.

Offline xanadu

New Members Pete & Kay
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2004, 20:36:25 PM »
Welcome Peter and congrats on the house. All the customers who bought a property from us there are very happy.....I hope........and you must try the Birlik .......best food and great service with a blissfull setting.........It was my little secret for a couple of years but now I have taken all of our customers there its no secret........so SHHHHHHHHH keep it to ourselves

Offline teresa321

New Members Pete & Kay
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2004, 21:04:25 PM »
I can agree with all that, lovely place for a house, lovely food and setting at the Birlik.

See you Monday Heidi.

Teresa XXXX

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf