Author Topic: new member  (Read 2931 times)

Offline jo jo

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2004, 16:47:26 PM »
hi graham and jo,   im jo too, staying at seril 2 at beginning august, would appreciate your views on the accommodation, have booked family accommodation.
first time to calis, infact to turkey, sounds great. going with tony my boyfriend and my 2 kids, 14 and 12, so grateful for any tips...eg where to go, eat out, whats seril 2 like. calis sounds beautiful..how do you get to more secluded quieter beaches not far away? anyone out there going to calis 6th august onwards?
speak to someone soon,...hopefully!
ps bit about me...live near lancaster but originally from wrightington, nr wigan 2 kids, separated, but happily @with someone for 6 years'..can't wait for hols in calis in august.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2004, 17:10:55 PM by jo jo »

Offline sandgrounder

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2004, 17:38:32 PM »
Hi Graham and Jo,
we are not too far from you, we are in Southport 8) We don't have a Rugby league team, just a footie one trying to regain former glories:D
Hope you have a great time in Calis, we will be there in September furnishing our new apartment ;)

Russ and Jan

Offline Orange

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2004, 17:44:13 PM »
Hi Graham and Jo
Welcome to the forum you will have hours of fun and you will enjoy çaliş its a great place with plenty of places to eat and drink - happy holidays

Offline Lynn

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2004, 13:53:17 PM »
Hi Jo Jo

You'll have a great time in Seril 2, the family rooms there are great, I've stayed in them a couple of times and there's loads of room.  1 double room for the adults that has the balcony and the bathroom in and another room separated by an adjouning door for the kids.  Have a look on their website www.hotelseril.com, it also shows Seril 1 which is the other end of the beach.  It is a lovely family run hotel and you will find most people come back year after year.

There's a lovely quiet beach call Katranci (pronounced Katranchi) that you can get a dolmus to from the dolmus station in Fethiye.  You can't get lost as the last stop is at the beach itself.  It's also a camping ground with wooden benches and chairs so you could take a picnic or there is a small cafe there if you prefer.  Just ask the staff at the hotel they'll tell you about it if you're not sure.

Have a great time.

Lynn - GT I'm from Huyton just down the road from you.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf