Author Topic: Hello neighbours  (Read 1760 times)

Offline Jes

Hello neighbours
« on: July 03, 2004, 11:53:32 AM »
Hello Calis, I thought I would introduce myself now that my purchase has been approved :D. I will be moving into the new cream shiplap looking duplex at the Fethiye end of the bird sanctuary, just down from the Star market. I'm coming out this week to complete, 10 weeks after contracts were signed (I thought it was supposed to be 6-8 weeks?). I'll probably be found seeking out good bacon and eggs at Maria's Cafe or drinking too much with Phil and Louise in the Lighthouse bar. Visitors are welcome, but you'll have to work it out from the description as it currently does not have a street name or house number to my knowledge.
Jeremy.

Offline Carpete

Hello neighbours
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2004, 16:13:00 PM »
Hi Jes,
welcome to the site and congratulations on your purchase. Happy hols.
Carol and Pete

Offline tel

Hello neighbours
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2004, 17:43:32 PM »
Hiya Jeremy,
Congratulations on joining the many LOL and welcome also from me to this great site of ours.  
Tel

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
Hello neighbours
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2004, 17:38:58 PM »
Hi Jeremy- think we may be neighbours just got a ground floor apartment on the bird sanctuary last block fethiye end. Completion September please God!Whats a shiplap?

Offline CMC

• Baildon, Yorkshire, UK
Hello neighbours
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2004, 20:36:57 PM »
Hi Jeremy, welcome to the site. I think 10 weeks is pretty good going these days. Have a great time out there.
Christine

Offline Jes

Hello neighbours
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2004, 15:48:25 PM »
Cavfan,
Shiplap is where you have wooden boards overlapping horizontally, though of course in my case it just looks like that because the walls are actually plastered. I will also be out in September (not sure when exactly) so pop on by for an Efes when you've moved in..
Jeremy.

quote:
Originally posted by Cavfan

Hi Jeremy- think we may be neighbours just got a ground floor apartment on the bird sanctuary last block fethiye end. Completion September please God!Whats a shiplap?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf