Author Topic: new member  (Read 1653 times)

Offline fmfamily

« on: August 04, 2004, 17:04:15 PM »
Hiya,

Just saying hi, as I just discovered this forum today.  We are looking to buy something in Turkey, and it looks like Calis is the place from what I am reading.  I cant wait to go to the Spot Shop!  LOL

We (myself, husband David, son of 7, and my mom) will be coming out the 9th to have a look around.  Hopefully we will be looking in the right places to find the perfect place as you all seem to have.  Calis looks brilliant and flat, which means the live in mother in law can come along some other time - neither moms are very mobile.

Anyway, if it is as friendly as you all seem to be, Im sure we will find the perfect place.  The posts are really informative and give a lot of good information.  Now...if we can just find those places to play minigolf.  haha

rgds

Freda

Offline tel

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2004, 20:08:54 PM »
hi Freda,
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your property search
Tel

Offline Jo

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2004, 20:24:32 PM »
Hi Freda,
Welcome to the Forum.  I joined a couple of months ago and even though I have been visiting Calis for a number of years I have found it really helpful and interesting and have learnt so much more about the area.  I hope you enjoy your holiday in Calis, it's such a friendly place.:D:D
Joan

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2004, 20:46:44 PM »
Hiya Freda
Welco me to the forum.
I'm sure you'll find somewhere that's just right for you in Calis.
We only got back yesterday and there's loads of property for sale, some newbuild and some resale and a good range of prices to boot.
You'll love it!
Anne

Offline Debod

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2004, 21:09:38 PM »
Hi Freda welcome

I too have not been a member for long. Hope you have a lovely time in Calis we were there end June and hope to return in Oct to buy somewhere. Happy hunting.

De

Offline fmfamily

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2004, 11:14:10 AM »
Thank you all.  It sounds like there is a brilliant group of people there and it is a lovely place.  We cant wait to go!!!!  (joining the other 50,000 people who cant wait to get back haha).  From the sounds of it though, there are so many places to choose from just around Calis that you need a lot of time to view them.  Is it true that one of the few places that get the sea breeze is Calis beach?  Im a bit worried about my husband and son wilting, hardy scots that they are.  *grin*

Good luck with your searches too!  Hopefully we will see each other around!

Freda

Offline Orange

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2004, 11:53:42 AM »
Hi Freda

Welcome to the forum and good luck with the property search - thers is certainly something to suit all pockets here so I am sure you will find what you are looking for

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2004, 15:10:41 PM »
Freda
The breeze in Calis is a major plus! After a while you take it for granted. A couple of years ago we went to Icmeler for a few days and couldnt understand why we couldnt sit in the sun- no breeze. It makes a huge difference.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf