Author Topic: new forum for residents  (Read 3074 times)

Offline Tonya

new forum for residents
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2004, 18:08:18 PM »
I am confused : :)

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
new forum for residents
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2004, 20:48:49 PM »
If anyone cares to use the "Search" facility on this site they will find several links, at least ten, to the MyMerhaba site - including one from myself in November 2003. I think they all point out something interesting and of value to Calis Beach Forum members and, quite properly, they give credit where it is due by citing the source of the information. This evidence, in the public domain (as this site is, not charging £5 for private membership - potentially) suggests that this is an open forum.

Hey Steve/Starman/Quarkcom/Agazina/whatever if you read carefully you will find that Scunner has not blocked you - he says we'll "see which way it goes". I suspect that you have a lot of useful information to share. Perhaps you will consider doing so. Making your first post not "Hello all, I've just joined" but "How would you like to go to another forum" was, perhaps, not really diplomatic - especially since the place you posted it was titled "Member Introductions".

I say these things in remembrance that I was myself "invited" to leave the forum by Crabbit (then known as Dave) but, following an apology from myself for upsetting people (Dave really) with inappropiate behaviour, I have been allowed to stay - and have enjoyed it [this too, can be found in the public record if you search]. Now, I will possibly be evicted for saying this - but possibly not. We'll "see which way it goes".
« Last Edit: August 12, 2004, 09:52:49 AM by Colwyn »

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
new forum for residents
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2004, 23:26:11 PM »
Oh Colwyn I don't beleive you were a naughty boy! lol

Offline valentine

• Prolific Member
new forum for residents
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2004, 23:57:33 PM »

Starman you've said some naughty things on other forums,why come on here under a different name?

Offline agazina

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2004, 05:51:57 AM »
what naughty things?????? and I explained why I came under a diiferent name above. I hardly think shaving armpits is a naughty thing but rather a hygenic thing considering the heat here. Have a look at the other 4 forums and you wont find anything dirty apart from sexist jokes (both male & female) under the jokes section.
thanks for the support Colwyn

Offline Keebler

new forum for residents
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2004, 07:29:41 AM »
Starman is that you!  Are you causing problems?   I didnt know you were a member of this site.

As a mymerhaba member also, I have to say that i found out about this site from a posting a little while back.  I dont know who posted the link, but someone did.  I also dont remember thinking that the person was an active member- but they didnt get banned.  It seems like you have a good site here, and I bet Starman wasnt trying to take any members away from you.  By the way starman, where is my invite to this new site you were talking about?????

As for starman being rude, I cant believe that.  Maybe you feel he should have come and introduced himself first, but whoever came onto mymerhaba should have done the same.

Well I hope I dont get banned also

Keebler

Offline june

new forum for residents
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2004, 07:53:02 AM »
Please stop squabbling, life too short.

This forum was formed to help people, give people answers and advice, reassure people moving to Calis or even just holidaying.

It has given Stuart and I much help and I would not hesitate in passing that advice on to others.

We don't want people on here being underhand or making trouble.

Honesty costs nothing.

So lets start again eh!

June

Offline agazina

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2004, 08:04:25 AM »
I am over it and carried on posting as normal although not under yildizkapisi. if you want to see real squabbling you should check the other forum (mym.....a), major arguments there but not sunk down to cursing yet.
anyway I must get back to my ayran as its just spilt on the keyboard.

steve

Offline june

new forum for residents
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2004, 12:03:29 PM »
Steve,

You are missing my point 'I Dont want to see real squabbling!! and neither does anyone else, and I am not bothered about 'the other forum' and neither is anyone else!!.

So be over it and just carrying on posting in the helpful manner you did when you first joined.

Regards

June

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf