Author Topic: Hi  (Read 1131 times)

Offline lcoulby

Hi
« on: February 05, 2005, 11:57:15 AM »
Hi Everyone
I have been signed up to Calis Chat for sometime now, but just as a reader until now. I haven't joined in with the chat before now as I suppose it's really more for those of you who live out there to support each other but as I have just replied to someone's post I thought I'd better say hello.

My name is Linda (aged 45) and husband is Keith (aged 43). We have been coming out to Calis for 6 years now and will be visiting again in August. We stay at the Caretta Apart as unfortunately we are not in a position to buy/rent and live in Calis permanently. However the owners of the Caretta have become very good friends and we keep in touch regularly. Calis was our 1st visit abroad and we can't persuade ourselves to go anywhere else as we don't believe we could find anywhere we would love so much.

We hope this year to visit Capadoccia but will play it very much by ear when we get over there as we have been told that this is a very hot area of Turkey and we are going in August for the 1st time this year (usually arrive in Sept/Oct).

bye for now
Linda

Offline Fairy

Hi
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2005, 12:22:10 PM »
Hi Linda,
Glad you decided to post a message. I too spent a while reading the forum before posting, everyone seemed to know everyone else and had property in Calis. However i soon found out all new members are warmly welcomed and have been brought together by their love of Calis (whether they live there or just visit). Its my first trip to Calis in July and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm coming with my partner and daughter so if you have any tips for a young family please let me know. Hope you and Keith have a fantastic time in August!
Claire x

Offline teresa321

Hi
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2005, 13:25:00 PM »
Hello Linda and welcome. You don't have to be an owner to join in, we just all love Turkey.  May I say that Capadoccia is fantastic and not to be missed, it is the most marvellous area we have ever visited.

Teresa X

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Hi
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2005, 13:28:30 PM »
Hi Linda
Welcome to the forum.  Glad you finally decided to join the fun.
Anne

Offline Hazel

Hi
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2005, 15:18:59 PM »
Welcome Linda just jump in and join us.

Hazel

Offline Orange

Hi
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2005, 09:51:37 AM »
Hi Linda
Nice to have you on board.  Hope you enjoy your visit this year and if its not too hot for you I am sure you will enjoy capadocia.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf