Author Topic: Teresa (poor but loves Turkey)  (Read 1471 times)

Offline teresa321

Teresa (poor but loves Turkey)
« on: November 08, 2003, 18:37:17 PM »
Mick (Hubby) and I have been going to Turkey for a number of years and we do not consider going anywhere else now.  We hope to find somewhere to buy but only have a budget of £25K. Our needs are simple and we have been looking at the Telemessos site - is there a damp problem?

Mick retires soon but being his dolly bird (47) I will have to work to continue keeping him in holidays to Turkey. My first time on a chat line so I hope this ends up in the right spot - you all seem a cheerful lot except for the spanish turkey estate agent.

Teresa

Offline kenbowns

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2003, 18:43:26 PM »
Hi Teresa welcome to the site, I am a fairly new member also but my impression so far is that the regular guys on the forum are friendly and well informed, when you have the time read back through some of their helpful posts, I too have a similar budget and I am going over in May for a holiday/fact finding visit, good luck, Ken.

Offline teresa321

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2003, 18:49:22 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by kenbowns

Hi Teresa welcome to the site, I am a fairly new member also but my impression so far is that the regular guys on the forum are friendly and well informed, when you have the time read back through some of their helpful posts, I too have a similar budget and I am going over in May for a holiday/fact finding visit, good luck, Ken.

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2003, 18:53:13 PM »
Hi Teresa
Welcome to the forum, i am sure you will find everything you need to know on here. If not, you only have to ask.
If you wish to know anything about Telmessos, just ask our resident expert "Scunner". or visit his website http://www.telmessos.org.uk where you will find plenty of photos and other information.

Dave

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf