Author Topic: i jus cant wait!!  (Read 1095 times)

Offline Slim147

i jus cant wait!!
« on: October 12, 2005, 20:38:10 PM »
hey ppl im lucy... wel wha can i say let me fink well ... im movin 2 turkey soon my mums movin out ther nxt week n im so jelous cuz i cnt go yet!! its not fair!! ne1 hu's livin in turkey or is movin ther help lol im reali scared cuz i cnt speak da language n ive gta go skwl out ther dats da scariest part lol!! r da skwls ne gud?? wel tlk 2 ya soon plz reply xx

lucy xx

Offline SEVIYORUM

i jus cant wait!!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2005, 14:29:17 PM »
Heya Lucy. I lived in Turkey, however i didnt attend a Turkish school but i did internet study instead, from the national curriculum. When i came back here to do my GCSEs i was actually ahead of british schools. I knew people who did attend the turkish school in Fethiye, and i visited it myself while i was there for a project i was doing. Turkish children are very repectful and they have tons of respect for their elders! unlike the kids in Britain!! lol. I am sure you will get on fine. Its not like you'll be the only English girl there. You will pick up the language easily being in a school enviroment. Dont be scared! just look forward to the life your gonna have in Calis. It really is a great experience. I have been going their since i was 7 years old, i have loads of close friends. I will also be moving back out their in the next couple of years to live with my boyfriend, whos turkish. So who knows.. we might bump into each other!! You'll have to email me and let me no how your getting on out there. Trust me you will have an excellent time. Enjoy!!
Rach xx

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf