Author Topic: INTRODUCTION  (Read 6055 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
INTRODUCTION
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2003, 16:20:01 PM »
What a brilliant start.

Welcome to everyone and enjoy your visits here.

Derrick - you are on your way to Calis very soon, have a great one, tell us all about it when you return.

Scunner

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
INTRODUCTION
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2003, 20:00:25 PM »
Hi,

We are Stu and Magiie from York. I work as a finacial adviser and Maggie as a cash room superviser. We have two sons aged 22 and 19. We have just bought in Calis with Jimrob and his wife and I can't wait to get back out there. Our villa is on the Saglik complex and is near to one of Scunner's villas.

Great site Scunner.

Offline Jo Tomkinson

INTRODUCTION
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2003, 22:03:33 PM »
Hi everyone,

We are Jo and Pete.  I'm a secretary and Pete is a LGV driver.  We have been married for 33 years, have two sons, one daughter in law and one grandson.  Our knowledge of Turkey was a 2 week holiday in 1988 to Bodrum.  Came up with the bright idea of buying a property in Turkey this year.  Roped some friends in, Ann and John - their knowledge of Turkey was a short break in Istanbul.  Did a fair amount of research on the internet but kept getting drawn to Calis.  We looked around for a few days in various areas and bought a detached villa in Calis.  The builder took us to Uzumlu the next day to choose tiles etc. and we ended up buying another villa idential to the one in Calis in Uzumlu.  Must be the Turkish sun went to our heads but we have no regrets.  I am so pleased I found this site as it's all a bit scary.  The villa in Uzumlu should be finished in October and the Calis one end of April 2004.  

Hope to meet up with you all.

Jo

J E Tomkinson

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
INTRODUCTION
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2003, 22:34:26 PM »
As everybody else has posted on here i thought i would cut and paste mine here.

Hi
My name is what it says on the tin "dave" I am married to pearl, a great girl (but don`t tell her i said that) We have just bought a villa on telmessos near to scunners (think we will have to buy the next one to keep the efes in) we have 3 daughters 29,27,25. all left home now ( phew) and 1 grandson aged 5 going on 6 he is a handful, that`s why we have bought the villa : we can run away when his mum says that she is bringing him round to our house.
I have been retired for 15 years (when i was 39, in case you thought i was ancient) and Pearl is an Emergency services officer with our local council.
We are looking forward to meeting all of you in May at the owners party.
Dave & Pearl

http://www.telmessos.co.uk

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf