Author Topic: new member  (Read 2652 times)

Offline kirsty

« on: January 24, 2004, 17:43:44 PM »
Hiya...i have just joined here mainly because my mum and dad are thinking of buying a property here in march and i have only ever been to calis once and even though it was a lovely area i didnt get the full tour...i was wondering if any teenagers (iam 16) or anyone in general could give me any idea of nightlife (cos am used to hisaronu) and day time activities!!!! thanks alot everyone!!!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2004, 18:48:14 PM »
Hi Kirsty

Welcome aboard, for you Calis will be a bit quieter than Hisaronu, for your parents property will be a bit cheaper  :)

The nightlife is good, but not maaaaddd, but you are a short taxi journey from Fethiye (and Hisaronu if you are missing people throwing up in the street)

Scunner

Offline legless

• Muppet on Wheels
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2004, 19:09:50 PM »
Wotz there to do in the day time in Hisaronu ? a lot less than in Calis 8) 8) 8)

Our son is 14 and prefers Calis to Hisaronu, our daughter who is 20 feels the same

8) 8) 8)

Ron
« Last Edit: January 24, 2004, 19:10:49 PM by legless »

Offline Jenny

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2004, 23:08:44 PM »
im 20 and much prefer calis than hisaronu, like scunner said its a lot quieter at night but me and my friends still manage to have lots of fun!

Offline georgina sims

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2004, 15:00:15 PM »
Hi Kirsty,we have two sons aged 19 and 23, the 19 year old, Gethin  introduced us to Calis in October  2001,he was 16 at the time .He went there with four of his friends and stayed at a private appartment belonging to his mates uncle. It seems that they had a really good time and he persuaded us to visit calis in the following july and we stayed at the Dawn Beach Hotel in Calis. We were 'sold' on the palce and came to buy our own small apartment by the following May.All four of us were there in September - a bit less lively that July and August - We have decided that we like the peak season atmosphere and Gethin says that night life in Calis is lively then.I think it's magic because you can create the fun to be whatever you want it to be.  We are hoping to be there most of July ..so who knows c u there ! georgina

Offline kirsty

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2004, 21:05:38 PM »
thanks everyone...I love the nightlife in Hisaronu but some nights it can get to much so as my mum and dad are buying in calis be good to have a couple of nights in Calis....(less cab fare home) lol...
« Last Edit: January 25, 2004, 21:07:28 PM by kirsty »

Offline Claire

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2004, 19:20:20 PM »
HI Kirsty, i'm new too. my parents have just bought 1 too. I have the same Q, whats there to do? Guess i'll find out when i get there!!!!! Claire (15)

Offline kirsty

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2004, 19:32:19 PM »
hey claire am abit sceptical of Calis yet so still not sure wot there is to do.....cant anyone enlighten us???

Offline nelliedeen

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2004, 19:46:26 PM »
Hiya Kirsty,  we went over in September last year, all 33 of us, and may daughters, son, nieces etc. were just like you, thought it would be boring, nothing to do etc. etc. We were at Marmaris the year before.  Well they all had a great time, there is something for everyone, all ages. The ages of the "kids" were from 17 to 29, and they all had a ball.  There are two discos in Calis, and loads of pubs, restaurants, loads of lush looking guys as well, all very attentive, but not too pushy.  They enjoyed it so much they all went back out within two weeks of coming home and again had a great time.  They met so many friends over there and had loads of fun, try the Post Office (pub) very lively, smashing bottles behinds the bar, just for fun, dancing there as well, pool table. If you find Calis too small, then 5 minutes on the Dolmus takes you to Fethiye, which is all hustle and bustle, the "kids" ended up there quite a few nights, there are great bars etc.  Because it is reasonably small, everyone knows one another and you are never short for someone to talk to.  I bet you have a great time.
Helen

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2004, 20:37:31 PM »
Welcome Kirsty
Once you meet this mad bunch, you won`t want to go anywhere else.

Dave
PS. i`m just over 16

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf