Author Topic: another break in  (Read 7865 times)

Offline hubblebubble

another break in
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2010, 11:08:54 AM »
...maybe you could hire them george for a couple of nights sonia - that should make the burglars give the place a wide berth.

Offline Sandrats

• Askam-in Furness, UK
another break in
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2010, 14:18:10 PM »
There is no security on the site, previously there had been a nightwatchman scenario, but A.  he used to go to sleep on the sun loungers, and B.  the break ins often occured at approx 0700 to 0730 after he had knocked off, but before anyone gets up.

Offline garyo

another break in
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2010, 21:30:49 PM »
The black VW caddy with a Turkish number plate that has been seen at several of the breakins was parked outside my neighbours house tonight at 8.15 pm.When he saw me walking up the road he sped off without his lights on.So be vigilant they are about again

Offline ex-cheltenham lady

another break in
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2010, 14:07:08 PM »
We have been given the 'number' of the plate by the Jandarma as 48 KN 286 - they asked if anyone sees it to phone them immediately.

Offline c1

• Northampton, UK
another break in
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2010, 13:02:45 PM »
the police may have a number of leads, but they aren't able to catch them, as when they arrive they anounce their arrival with sirens and lights giving thieves plently of time to move.also did the police give the the people stolen from any offical report as my experience is that they the police don't want offical stats to reflect the true crime rate and thereby possiblly effecting tourist numbers.Sorry to hear Brendan about your mates loss, I hope you will try the alarm system we have put in.

Offline King Frat

another break in
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2010, 16:33:20 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by c1

the police may have a number of leads, but they aren't able to catch them, as when they arrive they anounce their arrival with sirens and lights giving thieves plently of time to move.also did the police give the the people stolen from any offical report as my experience is that they the police don't want offical stats to reflect the true crime rate and thereby possiblly effecting tourist numbers.Sorry to hear Brendan about your mates loss, I hope you will try the alarm system we have put in.

Hi,  what sort of alarm have you got installed?
Did you install it yourself or get someone to install for you?
If someone installed for you, who was it?

We are just buying an apartment and were thinking of installing an alarm.

Regards,

Ian

Offline garyo

another break in
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2010, 00:47:14 AM »
just got home and been done the horrible persons have nicked my tv and gone through my house

Offline busybee

another break in
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2010, 06:21:09 AM »
Soooo sorry to hear about this Gary, please report it to the police, I think you need to do this anyway as you will probably need a crime number for your insurance.  Do you live on Archway as well, if so there seems to be a realy big problem on this complex. Must be awful to have your house "gone thru".

Offline c1

• Northampton, UK
another break in
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2010, 08:03:14 AM »
King frat, it's a diy job although I did get expat to fit, easy to pack into suitcase as well.

Offline quackers

another break in
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2010, 20:33:43 PM »
Yet another attempted break in on Archway this evening. People were in and heard them but they got away again. Jandarma out searching for them now.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf