Author Topic: Thomas Cook Sept 2011  (Read 1306 times)

Offline Julesp

Thomas Cook Sept 2011
« on: August 01, 2011, 22:14:00 PM »
Just got new tickets sent with no explanation, that my son and his families flight now departs from Dalaman at 4 30 pm Sept 30th,and I think now Onur air as flight code is OHY
 They were booked to fly at 2.35am with Thomkas Cook on 1st Oct So effectively they are losing one days holiday as they have to leave here around midday to Dalaman, how do airlines get away with this and is their anyone else on the forum who has had this flight change?

Offline booo

Thomas Cook Sept 2011
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 05:32:58 AM »
They're so sneaky, think it has to be more than 12 hours for them to offer a refund :( strange how it has changed to Onur Air as Im sure people would have booked meals etc which Onur Air dont do any more

Offline BernieTeyze

Thomas Cook Sept 2011
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 18:43:07 PM »

Wow, can they do that? We are booked with T Cook on 9th Sept, havent had any tickets yet, should we have?????

Offline johnboy1967

Thomas Cook Sept 2011
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 19:18:26 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by slikmrs

Wow, can they do that? We are booked with T Cook on 9th Sept, havent had any tickets yet, should we have?????

If you booked online, then you would need to print off your own tickets from the conformation Email they sent you... :)

Offline Julesp

Thomas Cook Sept 2011
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 21:44:01 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by johnboy1967

quote:
Originally posted by slikmrs

If you booked online, then you would need to print off your own tickets from the conformation Email they sent you... :)

Yes I just got e mail entitled your flight booking, with new tickets with new times and flight code Also showing my grandson as having 20 kilo luggage which I didnt book , would have been better the other way around, ie the journey to here, They could have bought me 20 kilo cheese 8)
Seriously though a bit worried cos of Hols 4u etc Something is going on

Offline booo

Thomas Cook Sept 2011
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 05:38:11 AM »
Maybe they have taken over some of the Onur Air flights?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf