Author Topic: Flights for sale  (Read 1059 times)

Offline jennyjo

Flights for sale
« on: September 01, 2011, 23:52:33 PM »
My daughter was due to come to Calis on Monday but has been let down by the person she was going with. She is unable to travel alone (has disabilities). She has always come on holiday with us to Calis and as we were doing a Med cruise this year she arranged to go with a family member. My daughter has paid for the flights and the apartment in full and can not claim on her travel insurance. So we have flight tickets for 2 people:

Monday 5th Sept - Easyjet - Manchester to Dalaman Departs 14.55
As of tonight it is £114.00 to change the flight/name change

Sunday 18th Sept - Flythomascook - Dalaman to Manchester Departs 14.35 - only £20 per person to change the name

Am trying to recoup some of her money as she has saved so hard for this trip and is potentially going to lose hundreds of pounds in addition to being heartbroken! The return flight was originally for the 22nd but this was amended (further charges)as there was a possibilty someone else was going with her.

Anyway if anyone is interested the flights are there and in total would cost £154.00 to amend but would be hopeful for even £100 extra for her.

She has also booked a lovely ground floor apartment very close to centre which would be available - owner is trying to rebook the apartment but it is short notice so not very hopeful there.

Please email me if interested.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 00:13:45 AM by jennyjo »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf