Author Topic: Transfer from Dalaman 11-09-11  (Read 1262 times)

Offline Edina

Transfer from Dalaman 11-09-11
« on: September 10, 2011, 10:28:01 AM »
Hi

We have arranged transfer with a2btransfers, but wondered if anybody has used them, could you advise which desk we should go to to?  We have not used them before.

According to the transfer voucher it says go to desk 21 and 22.  I presume they mean just outside the arrivals (where all the other transfer company reps are).  Been to Dalaman lots of times but have never noticed numbers on the "desks" as have alwayd had a private transfer.  Have emailed a2b and await their response, but feel I would get a quicker one from CBF.

Thanks for your help.

Edina

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 10:38:36 AM »
They are the little kiosks in the car park, at the bottom of the ramp, near the extortionate cafe. Whatever you are looking for it is easy to find, just walk along them. A2B was roughly at the end of the line that is straight ahead of the ramp, should still be the same one I would have thought but if it isn't, you'll find it in no time.

Offline Brianbern

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011, 11:44:23 AM »
I was encouraged by positive reports on the Forum concerning A2B. I have always used Hotel or Private Transfers in the past.
This is their reply to my request:

"Sent: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 6:12
Subject: RE: Transfer by ShuttleBus from Dalaman to Gunlukbasi

Good Day Brian,Our supplier has come back to us and said they cannot
assist you with a shuttle as your address is a private address.Kind
Regards  Andrea Conradie  Operations Executivee:
andrea@a2btravelextras.com"

It might be different once on the bus and they dropped you off in the vicinity to apartment etc. I still might use them for my return journey and await the bus at a nearby hotel. The price of the Bus Transfer is very tempting ---particularly travelling without luggage.
For the trip from Dalaman we are using Fethiye Airport Transfers--cost £35 per vehicle. Again recommended by Forum Users.

Belated birthday greetings to all involved in the setting up and maintenance of this Forum---a veritable smorgasbord of information and  experience of Calis and its surroundings.
Brian

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2011, 11:51:48 AM »
Yes it seems the wheels might be falling off the A2B offering - this and the reported recent pick up hours before check in time. They definitely picked up from a private address in July when I used them - there are no hotels near the area they stopped at. I think I'll look at some of the others that have been recommended next.

Offline fernando torres

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2011, 11:57:03 AM »
A2B allways pick us up and drop us off at our house even up to a few days ago

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2011, 11:59:23 AM »
There you go, we have a right hand/left hand situation  ;)

Offline Edina

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2011, 12:37:49 PM »
Hi

Thanks very much for your comments.  I will give them a go this time and report back to you.  If we have problems going from Dalaman to Calis, then we will cancel our return trip back to Dalaman and use some other transfer company.

Thanks

Edine

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
  • Location: Sunny Eastbourne by the sea aka Gods waiting room :)
  • Calis Beach - next best place to heaven...
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2011, 10:43:50 AM »
I've used them twice now & both times my experience has been 100% however I've chosen a nearby hotel for my drop off & collection as a 2 minute walk to save any grief seemed worth it to me!

Am using them again in 2 weeks time & also my friends who are visiting have also booked with them so will report back with my findings in due course.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf