Author Topic: mud baths without doing the organised trip?  (Read 1699 times)

Offline lcoulby

mud baths without doing the organised trip?
« on: August 21, 2007, 18:32:39 PM »
Hi does anyone know if there is a dolmus (or other bus) which goes to Dalyan mud baths? We have been once, but would like to go again without having to do the whole day trip. Also (as last time our belongings were left on the tour bus) is there anywhere safe to leave valuables etc?
Thanks
Linda

Offline Elsa Padfield

• Minehead, UK
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 22:02:33 PM »
Hire a car and drive to Dalyan.  You can then go on one of the corporation boats.  They will take you for a specified amount to the mud baths and then on the Kaunos and Dalyan if you want. You can leave your 'stuff' on the boat if you want.  Any personal things you can leave in your car. That's what we did.  Didn't go to the mud baths but we could have if wanted to.
Elsa

Offline lindacarl

• Pontypool - which is in WALES not England
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 07:29:06 AM »
You can catch a bus to Dalyan - did it about 12yrs back. I'm sure someone will come along with a more recent update than mine. Had to be from the Otogar, as if memory serves me, it was a large comfy bus with very few people on it.

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 13:13:21 PM »
 :) Think your better not doing an organised trip to the mud baths, last year they were absolutely chocker, could'nt make out if the smell and bubbles was the sulphar or results of the night before, I like the boat ride best, looking at all the tombs etc, and the beach is nice there. ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf