Author Topic: introduction  (Read 1588 times)

Offline xquisiterecruitment

introduction
« on: April 07, 2008, 20:45:30 PM »
Can someone tell me why everytime I post my introduction on your website its gets removed or I cannot see it - seems strange:(

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
introduction
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 20:48:12 PM »
I can

Because you haven't posted an introduction yet, just a message asking for information about dentists. Which, for your information has been answered with some excellent replies. In the correct section of course, health and healthcare.

Some further clues can be found in your last message, which was: http://calis-beach.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=20657

Offline xquisiterecruitment

introduction
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 00:31:44 AM »
I obviously know my way round it now but you seem to have locked me out. Seems a particularly aggressive approach when nothing was intended. I found the answers very helpful as it happens.This was the first time I used it and it doesn't appear I am the first person to get it wrong by all the wrong postings

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
introduction
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 00:49:52 AM »
If you were locked out you couldn't have posted that message. Where exactly is this "aggressive approach"? Not in the topic where you found the answers very helpful, that is known as a "helpful approach". A topic you started in "Member Introductions" which didn't not resemble a member introduction (entitled "Dentists") was locked by one of our cuddly moderator team and a link given to the replies to the question you asked. These replies you found helpful. It is normal to lock topics in member introductions that aren't member introductions. This I find to be reasonable. Unless of course a topic is started in Member Introductions called "Dentists" by some dentists who are introducing themselves.

If you can show me where you have been locked out I might be able to help. As things stand, you have lost me completely.

Offline julietaylor

introduction
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 16:28:54 PM »
Hi my name is Julie Taylor i am new to the site.
I am manager of a First Choice travel shop, i am married to a Turkish man who is from Calis Beach.
I visit Calis Beach 3-4 times a year.

Offline ovacikbaba

introduction
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 18:52:57 PM »
hi julie and welcome to the forum. im a newbie too so i am going to welcome myself,hi o/baba.

happy posting!!!!  :)

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
introduction
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 18:53:56 PM »
Hi Julie
Welcome to CBF.
It might be a good idea to start a new topic to introduce yourself though just so everyone knows your here.

Offline julesbob0303

introduction
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2008, 18:56:26 PM »
Hi Julie (there seems to be loads of us Julies on this forum!), welcome to the forum.  Its very informative and you'll learn lots from it.  Are you lucky enough to have a place in the sun of your own, or are you a regular visitor to the Calis area?

Julie

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf