Author Topic: A new bank  (Read 6889 times)

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
A new bank
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2008, 07:52:52 AM »
Hi Gary   Interested to know who are these banks and what are the rates?I thought Alper's rates seemed on a par.  Are these other banks more risky.? :)

Offline banker

A new bank
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2008, 09:41:53 AM »
If you visit me you will see what a good service you will get and then you will change your mind  :)

Offline Big Dave

A new bank
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2008, 11:20:21 AM »
We have banked with Fortis for about a year and can't praise them highly enough. Always friendly and helpful. If you go to see Sinem Bayburda her English very good and she can give advice on all aspects of banking and insurance. She will also update passbooks without having to wait for a tellers desk to come free.

Offline banker

A new bank
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2008, 11:46:24 AM »
thanks for offering us Big Dave  :)

Offline ECHOSTAR

• Uk and Sky Tv no Problem
A new bank
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2008, 05:27:09 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by tribalelder

Hi Gary   Interested to know who are these banks and what are the rates?I thought Alper's rates seemed on a par.  Are these other banks more risky.? :)

Hi Brian
 One of are accounts is with Denisbank the branch is out of town the manager can offer you a better rate to get your custom as it looks good on his books we get 1% better than alper is offering and thats on 35 days not 6 weeks as some accounts.
we still draw from the local branch thats if we have all day to queue so there is no more risk than any where else not unless the banks go down like a few years ago then the only compensation is the 50,000ytl regardless of what moneys you have above this figure so be warned you don't get somthing for nothing, lucky the ytl is pretty stable @ this moment and has been for a while.
as you are guaranteed up to 50,000 ytl and if you can not afford to take a gamble it would be better to take lower intrest but open various accounts a round town. the banks say that would never happen again, the gamble is yours somthing to think about

of course there is a lot more to it

and yes you will find that bank staff out in the sticks speak english as well (This is directed at the people who think they should anyway)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 05:46:29 AM by ECHOSTAR »

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
A new bank
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2008, 05:44:33 AM »
I did have accounts here in Fethiye with Deniz Bank but finally after 12 months of trying to get an ATM card out of them and promises promises etc I finally gave up and closed the account.:(

Offline ECHOSTAR

• Uk and Sky Tv no Problem
A new bank
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2008, 05:50:23 AM »
i know what you mean Brian we had a 6 month wait ilknur was chasing 2-3 times a week this was with Denisbank

the online Banking is good though

Mind you banks only want one thing and thats your ££MONEY££
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 06:01:17 AM by ECHOSTAR »

Offline banker

A new bank
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2008, 12:18:11 PM »
Hello from Banker  :)
interest rates are always changing in these days and now I can offer     %18.25 for month and %20 for year.
if you meet with us and after you see our service I am sure that you will think different.

Regards

Offline epsomboy

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2008, 01:35:09 AM »
Hi
just like to thank Alper,i have sent him many e-mails this week ( Too many really :-)  ,and he as been very helpful, and answered all my questions very quickly,i look forward to meeting him in the near future> If you do meet him ,he informs me that he likes English chocolate lol
Lee Sharp

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf