Author Topic: Amanda B  (Read 4416 times)

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
Amanda B
« on: August 29, 2008, 07:26:52 AM »
Amanda says Hi to everyone....she has been away from the net for sometime but is back at work next week and will have lots of time to get back on the Forum.:D

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Amanda B
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 19:06:46 PM »
Hi to you too girl - nice to meet you at the bus stop when we were over last- must do it again sometime.....

Offline amanda bullock

Amanda B
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 18:14:42 PM »
:Dhiya Abbie,yes it was lovely to meet you too.Shame it was so brief.Wasn't it flippin hot?Just got back yesterday and it is a bit of a relief to get out of the heat.It was fantastic though.We had lots of friends to stay during the 5 weeks so it was pretty noisy and hectic.met Kirby at GV and also Terry and Sue from forest hills.lovely couple.(Telsue)Have been looking at the new Symbola complex up the road.Looks as if it is going to be good.Anyway,take care.
Brian,thanks for posting.Hope you had a good day with the family.The waterpark was fab.
Amanda B:D

Offline STEVErx

Amanda B
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 18:37:16 PM »
welcome back amanda
sorry we missed you at the water park
we went on the wensday like we said but did not see you
steve

Offline amanda bullock

Amanda B
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2008, 21:51:26 PM »
we were there but couldn't find you.never mind,theres always next time.Shame though!

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
Amanda B
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2008, 18:25:37 PM »
Hello Amanda!
It was great meeting up at the pool that day - and again at the party.  Have to say you have two adorable kids as well!  Glad you got back home ok.  We arrived home Saturday morning - early hours - so spent most of Saturday in bed! hahahaha.  
With that penetrating heat - 56 degrees one day I was told!  We went into Hisaranou that night and at 10pm it was 34 degrees with 71% humidity!!!  No wonder I was drinking water like it was Gin!!!! hahahahaha
Thanks for coming to the party and helping support the cause.
Oh and if Scot is reading this - I hardly drank that night - I was too bloomin busy! hahahaha  (re other posting - telling folk I would be on the bottle - excuse me!)
I have to say I was very good that night......
take care
Carolexx

Offline amanda bullock

Amanda B
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2008, 12:37:08 PM »
hi Carole,yes it was great to meet you too.The party was good.What was that bloke going on about(miserable old *art)It wasn't that loud was it?As i made my way back to finish packing(sob)we could faintly hear it from our apt and it sounded lovely.Thanks to Ayhan and Angela too.Kids will be chuffed when i tell them what you said(adorable.HA)speak soon.see u in August!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xxx

Offline telsoo

Amanda B
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2008, 19:02:40 PM »
Hi Amanda
It was nice to meet you and Kirby(Carole and the erector etc at Green Valley on 30th.
Thanks for your kind comments and we thought your two children were very polite and well behaved.
Thanks to all for being so welcoming and we will see you all again next year hopefully.
We met Chewyturk too briefly a few days later so were pleased about that.
Thanks Carole(Kirby) for sorting out our daughters transfer. That was kind of you
You start to recognise faces when they walk by you in the trudge up and down the valley and think "what was their name?? haha.
See you soon
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 19:07:13 PM by telsoo »

Offline amanda bullock

Amanda B
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2008, 14:18:13 PM »
Hi Terry,
yes great to meet you all as well.Probably moving up to Symbola for next year so we will be neighbours i think?see you soon
xxx.Don;t forget to e mail me for transfers with Harry.

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
Amanda B
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2008, 22:28:01 PM »
Hi Terry,
You're welcome - glad she got back ok!  If there is any way we can be of help .... a cup of sugar and all that.  You Sue and Amanda are welcome to pop in for a coffee (or anything stronger if you want) when we are there!  Won't be till next May/June though now!  I could have had a baby by the time we are next out! hahahahaha.  Perish the thought hahahaha.  As Steve is a professional erector by trade - Who knows????  All them erections and I never get to see one!!!!  The tone is being lowered again now - so I will change the subject quickly..............
Amanda ......
What's this - moving up the hill the Symbola?  We have seen the plans - and have seen where they are - but apparently they are going to be better than GV - and get that pool!  In the shape of a turtle!  Should be a really nice place.
Not as nice as GV though hahahahahahahaha - only jokin!
Same goes to you and the kids too - if we are there - pop in for a drink and a chat!  Have to show the baby off to someone hahahahaha.

Steve sends his regards by the way to you all - he is up north at the moment doing what he does best! xx  

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf