Author Topic: Mozaic Bahce  (Read 80128 times)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Mozaic Bahce
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2009, 00:34:31 AM »
thanks for the positive feedback everyone - Dogan just came home so I shared it with him too.

Just a couple of things the Kunife is also currently made in Hatay and sent up to us (see Pixie comments) - we did start off freshly preparing and flambeing the Kunife but until we are a little more settled we have put this on hold. However give us a few days notice if this is something that really takes your fancy and then we can buy the ingrediants in fresh and prepare especially for you.

Opening times
We are open every day from early morning until the last customers leave which is usually around 11-11.30pm...

but on Sundays we open at about 5.30pm so the staff have at least a day off each week.

Anyway, thanks again everyone

Nichola & Dogan

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Mozaic Bahce
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2009, 00:43:31 AM »
I would like to add my compliments in this topic too, which you may consider difficult as I have never been to this restaurant.

It is incredibly pleasing to see a restaurant owner replying to a topic about their restaurant, rather than arriving on the forum and posting big adverts for it all over the place. To me that tells a hell of a lot about the owners attitude.

Well done for that, and for achieving the superb credits above to Nichola & Dogan. I'll be in whenever we get over there to sample your wares  :)

Offline kizkucuk

Mozaic Bahce
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2009, 00:32:57 AM »
I'll definitely try it whilst I'm out this time :-)

Offline Connor

• Prat in the hat
Mozaic Bahce
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2009, 14:10:38 PM »
It's great to see a business that takes trouble to find out what their customers (& others)think about them and what they can do to improve the experience.  I must admit that insects at dusk are a pain and not very tasty.
All we need now is a CBF discount & you'll have us all in your restaurant.  
We will call in in August.
P.S. are you wheelchair friendly?

Offline june

Mozaic Bahce
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2009, 15:50:00 PM »
Sounds great love places like that, and so highly recommended as well, we will definately come to you, but not out til 1st week in October.....can't wait.

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Mozaic Bahce
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2009, 16:12:00 PM »
Hi Connor

when you see our prices you'll see why we don't do discount for anyone even our best mates...) honestly!

Re being wheelchair friendly; hhhhm well there is a little step up to the main path through the garden and then that path steps/slopes down a little again on to the garden. That's not so bad.

However to get into the restaurant itself would be more difficult with 2 steeper steps up and of course that is also where the toilets are. The womens toilet is a good size but doesn't have any hand rails etc so I'd say that inside the restaurant isn't really wheelchair user friendly.

However in time... we would want to redo the garden, cash flow permitting. I want decking Dogan wants that green grass stuff so for the outside that is an area where we could make access improvements as part of that work.

Any ideas from customers on how to improve the garden and keep it a garden will be hugely appreciated. At the moment I favour decking (if I say it enough it will happen!) built around the trees and bushes and a few wooden pots with nice perenial plants.

Bricking it is a no no, it would generate heat and frankly look horrid although we could probably drive around Fethiye and collect the surplus bricks used for the roads left lying around and do virtually for free.

So back to the question. Inside; well we hope maybe and again money permitting to extend the restaurant to the back room. When we do this we have talked about consulting the builder about any ideas for general improvements that can be done at the same time.

Apart from access which is an obvious one and I would like to think in time will be done please feel free to email any specific things you believe we should or could do in the meantime and we can build them into our spending plans.

Thanks very much for your comments and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes

Nichola

quote:
Originally posted by Connor

It's great to see a business that takes trouble to find out what their customers (& others)think about them and what they can do to improve the experience.  I must admit that insects at dusk are a pain and not very tasty.
All we need now is a CBF discount & you'll have us all in your restaurant.  
We will call in in August.
P.S. are you wheelchair friendly?

Offline snowtop

Mozaic Bahce
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2009, 08:20:34 AM »
how do we get there assuming my back is facing the PTT?

Offline Firo

Mozaic Bahce
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2009, 09:24:40 AM »
Directions on the first post.

Offline snowtop

Mozaic Bahce
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2009, 15:59:02 PM »
Thanks Firo. Due to failing eyes, brain & virtualy everything else, you have no option but to accept my apology for such an inane question.  Am i the only one over here with these probs?

Offline wickwilly

Mozaic Bahce
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2009, 16:53:56 PM »
Four of us went there last night.Excellent food and service. Definately will be going there again soon.
WW

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf