Author Topic: Deva Clinic/Hospital Hisaronu  (Read 7911 times)

Offline milliemars

Deva Clinic/Hospital Hisaronu
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2010, 10:52:54 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by orca

It amazes me that people can expect to get a discount at the Devlet hospital.The prices are already low and the same for us as for Turkish people, you only have to go there to see that they struggle to cope with the volume of patients during the course of a day.To see the doctor is 15 lira,an x ray about 18 lira,and you expect a discount because you have residency? Words fail me.

I am sorry but I am not sure where you get your prices from.I attended Deva 2 weeks ago with an injury to my arm,my treatment was really good have no problems with that.I paid 170tl to see the doctor and 2 xrays,I was also given a crepe bandage and sling all other medication I paid for at the local chemist.So if you are saying 18tl an xray and 15tl to see the doctor,why was I charged so much ???

Offline Julesp

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2010, 11:15:51 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by milliemars

quote:
Originally posted by orca

It amazes me that people can expect to get a discount at the Devlet hospital.The prices are already low and the same for us as for Turkish people, you only have to go there to see that they struggle to cope with the volume of patients during the course of a day.To see the doctor is 15 lira,an x ray about 18 lira,and you expect a discount because you have residency? Words fail me.

I am sorry but I am not sure where you get your prices from.I attended Deva 2 weeks ago with an injury to my arm,my treatment was really good have no problems with that.I paid 170tl to see the doctor and 2 xrays,I was also given a crepe bandage and sling all other medication I paid for at the local chemist.So if you are saying 18tl an xray and 15tl to see the doctor,why was I charged so much ???

Milliemars was quoting prices from The Devlet Hospital in Calis which is a government hospital, similar to UKs NHS
The Deva is a private hospital So is expensive in comparison

Offline milliemars

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2010, 12:36:19 PM »
Thankyou for that,If I could read properly I would be dangerous,but because the topic as about Deva Clinic I suppose i missed the most important part.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf